Blushing(Keith x chubby reader) ⚠️

Ok so I just wanted to do this and I'm like why not post it.

⚠️ warning ⚠️
This has Inappropriate music and thoughts.

                    ⬇️Your outfit⬇️

Today lance was throwing a Christmas party for him and his friends

Today lance was throwing a Christmas party for him and his friends. Lance, Keith, hunk, and shiro are sitting on the couch chatting and waiting for the girls. Pidge, allura, y/n went shopping today, well shopping is a underestimate more like getting ready for the fashion apocalypse.

Y/n was like by everyone and when I mean everyone I mean everyone, like random people on the street like her. Y/n and lance were always friends, they live next to each other for all of their lives. So when lance and lance are together, RUN because they don't care who, or what is watching them they will do the dumbest things.

Have you ever been kicked out of a store because you where to loud because you and your best friend where screaming and dancing anything. Hell they would just go out and flirt with people and try to get into their pants and then run off when they say 'let go back to my place'.

Well tonight while the guys where sitting on the couch they were try to convince Keith to make a move on y/n, because they all know he had a crush on her."Come on, Keith just ask her out already" hunk says patting his shoulder. Keith shakes his head and sighs.

"I'm not, she doesn't even like me" he say laying his head on the back of the couch make everyone sigh. "And how do you know she doesn't like you" shiro asks raising a brow, Keith looks at him and sighs. "LANCE" Keith yelled to lance in the kitchen. Lance pokes his head over side of the wall.

"YES, WHAT DO YOU WANT ITS NOT LIKE I'M DOING ANYTHING IMPORTANT" Lance yells at Keith making everyone in the kinda scary because they all know not to mess with lance when he's cooking. "Does y/n like me" Keith asks making lance smirk.

"Why do you wanna know" lance and with a sarcastic voice. "I'm trying to explain to shiro and hunk that y/n doesn't like me". Lance just smirks bigger. "I don't know, it hard to tell with her so maybe or maybe not" he turns back into the kitchen leaving and confused Keith with a little blush.