Magic 1 (william x reader)

William is my oc, William is Harry Potter's and Ginnys son. he's in Gryffindor, his best friend Ava is in Hufflepuff, Noah's is in gryffindor as well, Chloe is a ravenclaw. Y/n is in Slytherin, but not your regular slytherin they do not think highly of them self, they're really nice and shy, and they love potions. Also a little strong language ahead.

Walking down the Hogwarts hallway walked a bright, and bouncy y/n l/n. They caught everyone's eyes, their soft h/c hair, there eyes god there eyes are a perfect shade of e/c everything about them just made people fall in love. Now what they where happy about is what any slytherin is happy about they won against gryffindor last night.

Last night Slytherin were losing to gryffindor by 50 points but since y/n was a seeker they caught the Golden Snitch and made them win the game. Y/n never really bragged, well they never really talked much they were always afraid people would hate them. The only person they ever talk to was a girl named Emma, she was in gryffindor and she hated her house it was full of assholes.

As y/n walk through the hallway many eyes were on them which made a certain person jealous. William potter, William has been in love with y/n ever since first year. He always wondered why y/n was in Slytherin they never seemed like the type. But this time of year made William nervous, this year was the dance and since everyone loved y/n he thought someone was going to ask before him. William all ways thought y/n never liked him, when they'd talk it was just in class him asking her what this was or what that was.

He'd always froze when he'd talked to them. But this was the year he was going to man up and ask. He look at y/n walking down the hall and decided to talk to them so he started to walk. With every move he got confident he was almost giving to call out her name until a arm came around his shoulder.

"So William about last nights game y/n made them win the game. How does it make you feel being defeated by your crush" a smug voice by the one and only Noah the flirt and biggest assholes of the school. This made William blush a little. "Shhhhh don't say it that loud" William shushed him but that made Noah smirk grow more. They walk in the Gryffindor common room and as soon as they get there William flops on the couch beside Chloe and Ava.

"What's got you so down" ask Chloe. "Well William here is having y/n problems" Noah say hitting William on the shoulder. "You should ask them out I mean its not that hard" she say putting a arm around Ava. Ava seem to get what she was saying  and slaps her arm. "Well William I can help you well... I know someone who can" she says a with a smile William perks up at this. "Really who" he asks.

Y/n makes their way down the hallway to the library and opens the door and starts looking around for books. When y/n is done they sit down at a table and reads. As their reading they hear the door open and turn their head to see their best friend Emma and they wave. Emma walks towards y/n and sits down and puts her face on the table and signs.

"What happened" they ask. "Why hasn't Liam ask me out yet I mean am I not good enough" she asks lifting her head up. "No you the best and if he doesn't see that then his not worth it" they say Emma smiles at y/n and they smile back. Emma and y/n start to study and in walks William, y/n turns their head and blushes and turns back down and reads. William walks to to them and they both look at him.

"Emma can I talk with you please" this makes y/n heart sink. "Why" Emma says with a little mean voice. "I need to ask you something" he asked that made y/n starts to tear up but they keep it in. Emma looks at y/n with a 'do you want me to go' look and y/n nodes. So Emma gets up and follows William. They go to the back of the library to talk.

"Ok look i know what your going to ask and the answer is no" Emma say not giving William time to explain Williams head tilted and he raise a brow. "What" William ask and her sigh.
"Listen your not my type so I'm sorry but I don't want to go with you to the dance or ever" Emma states make William giggle. "Well good because I wasn't going to ask" Emma raise a brow. "Well what were you going to ask" Emma asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask y-y/n to the dance and since you know them the best" William blushed and Emma crossed her arms. "What makes you think I would let you date them" she said stairs at him. "Why wouldn't you" William asks. "I don't like you your the popular boy and I don't want y/n to get their heart broken" Emma says walking passed him and pumping his shoulder and walk back to
y/n.

"Wait" William chase her and grads her shoulder. "Please I'm in love with them" Emma stops in her tracks. William thought it was because of what he said. "Shit" Emma mumbles. William decides to look at what she looking at and he notice y/n and their stuff  where gone. "Where'd they go" he asks Emma as she signs. "Probably back to the Slytherin common room" Emma says "why" William asks and Emma turns to him. "Take a guess" she says walking passed him.

Y/n runs down the hallway with tears falling down their face like a heavy rainstorm as they run passed the people in the hall notice her tears. As they get to the common room they swing open the door and run to their dorm.
Y/n has a room to their self. When they get there they jump in their bed and cry their self to sleep.

On thing is that's they don't care what tomorrow brings but they should be