Are you new (Rachel x female reader)

Hello it's your gayest girl here, how are you? So this is from life is strange but max never left or has powers, Rachel doesn't die..... but you never know. Just kidding I don't want to relive it or you.

⬇️Your outfit ⬇️

~●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●~

Walking in the two whale diner a pretty girl with h/c. She walk in and went to a empty booth with everyone's eyes on her and one particular pair of green eyes. She sits and waits and pulls out her phone and puts her earphones in and then pulls out a book and starts to read a book called 'B: The beginning'.

Y/n starts to read and a waitress comes and takes her order and leaves. A girl with blond hair, and beautiful green eyes walks over and sits makes Y/ns head shout up, Y/n takes her earphones off. "Um... Hello" she says shyly and the girl smiles. "Hi, I'm Rachel. I've never seen you here or at school, so are you new in town" she puts her hand out and y/n takes it "Y/n, and yea I'm new" she smiles.

The waitress comes back with her order and puts it on the table and leave with a smile and a wink making rachel made a little jealous. "So what brings you to arcadia bay" Rachels moves her hand side ways making y/n giggle. "I moves her with my dad" she says smile and talking her fork and eating her food.

"Well how do you like it so far" Rachel ask with a smile making y/n blush. " I like it so far, it's a pretty place great for taking photos" she says talking a bite. "Oh, so your a photographer" she leans on the table with a flirty smile. "Ya, have been since I was 7" y/n smiles and gets done eating her food.

"Well Rachel I have to go here's my number call me anytime" she winks and gets up and leaves. Rachel was a blushing mess and then smiles and looks out the window and sees y/n get into her car with a a smile.