Epilogue

Epilogue
Aryan i swear i am going to hit you. You are just as irritating as your father sometimes turn out to be. Khushi yelled.Aryan pulled pony of Arushi once again making her yelp in cry. Khushi placed her hand below her abdominal before running to hit him. ARI i swear i am going to lock you today no one can save you from me. I am not going to leave you. Khushi stumbled over carpet and lost her balance. Before she could hit the floor a pair of arms circled around her. You ok? Arnav confirmed. Khushi threw dirty look at him. Arnav couldn't help press his lips tighter to stop himself from smiling infront of her. She shrugged his hands. This is all your faults you have spoil them to rot. See what he did today and when i scolded him he made face before pulling Arushi's ponytail making her yelp in pain.Calm down sweetheart its not good for you and babies. Khushi was in her 5th month of pregnancy. This time she was having twins. Arnav dont know what was his fault since the day it was confirmed Khushi is carrying Twins she has been often throwing dirty looks at him. He has no idea why but he will going to ask her today by hook or crook. ARYAN TO MY STUDY NOW and NO EXCUSES. Arnav spoke sternly before making picking 3 years old Arushi in his arms.
*-*-*
What did you do this time Aryan? No manipulation only truth should come out of this little mouth or punishment is ready. Arnav spoke sternly.Dad...i didn't do anything... He tried to get away but one glare from Arnav made him stay rooted to his spot. Dad...woh i ...erm...i thre Hp kaka by spilling by marble box. Shaina Aunty (Neighbour of Raizada) she was passing sneaky remarks on mom i didnt nothing big just...spilled white paint over her head.Arnav was shocked with revelations his son was getting dangerously naughty day by day.Daddy he isn't telling all truth. He fed aunty's puppy something and he did potty everywhere in house much to aunty's annoyance. He spilled ink on your shirt as well. When mom scolded him he pulled my pony. Arushi didn't noticed glares she was getting from Aryan. Arnav was amused by little munchkins antics but he need to make sure Aryan do not repeat any of these acts he committed today. Aryan its very bad i am very disappointed in you. I never expected this from you. Have you seen your mom she isn't keeping well already you are making it tough for her. You have seen how much stressed out she was today. Doctor aunty said you all have to keep your mom as stressed free as possible. Otherwise doctor aunty will make her stay at hospital.I am sorry dad. Aryan apologised.Apologise to your mother and Shaina aunty, Son but dad will definitely give you punishment. You will not get pocket money for a week and no outing for you this weekend. Daddy will i get to go out this weekend nah. Arushi asked battling her eyelashes innocently. Arnav could have smile at her. He kissed her cheek Ofcourse darling my princess is good girl but i want to make sure my prince become a good boy and nice human being.
*-*-*
Dinner table.Arjun sat there at head of family chair, latest channel's optical frame resting on his nose. His hairs gelled neatly. Wearing coal black Armani shirt with black waist coat and trouser. His sleeves were rolled up till elbows.Sia sitting besides him wearing chiffon saree by Manish Malhotra.Both just reach back from visiting one of their family friend. Reaching back home they found Grumpy Khushi laying dinner table with extra sounds of utensils and crockery. Angry KhushiSia looked around for Arnav and kids found them coming down from study room.HmmmThey quietly freshen up and sat on table for dinner. Both did notice signal and silent whispers between kids and Arnav. Partners in crime.Mama i am sorry. Aryan spoke cutely with cute pout. I will not do it again. I promise i will not play pranks on anyone an...he stop for a moment when Khushi looked at him intently.I promise i will not pull chutki's (He is taking pet name of Arushi) pony as well. See i holds my ear. Nautanki bilkul baap per gaya hai (Zerox copy of his father)Sia saw Khushi was melting. Aww she cannot stay angry with him for long. I know Aryan you will promise me now and then you will do all such things again. Khushi spoke again.No mama i promise i wont. Aryan pinched his throat.Ok i will keep check on you and then will see i should forgive you or not. Go to your seat eat your food. After dinner. Aryan quietly placed his plate on kitchen counter. Wished everyone good night and went to his dadaji's room. Yes both sleeps together in night. Sia was laughing sitting in living room. Ohh God Khushi you gave him tough time. Ma you all have spoilt him to rot. Khushi spoke back.Khushi they are kids be a little kind to them. Sia spokeMaa he has created hell for everyone and i should be polite with him. They are two only now two more are coming...Ohh God they'll create hell on earth.Khushi get up now and lets go you might end up shooting your blood pressure level. Arnav spoke before helping her standing up. Sia took Arushi along with her to her bedroom. Couple was alone for night and Arnav has best chance to talk to her. Khushi laid down wearing XXL size T shirt with viscose hot pant. She laid down frustratedly. Whats the matter jaan? Arnav asked lovingly pulling her into his arms. She snuggled close to him. Nothing just a little tired. She tried to brush it off.Khushi is twin babies worring you? I mean if you want we can ab...Arnav spoke she placed her hand on his lips.Hushh. Never ever say anything like this about our babies. Remember what we went through at Aryan's time. She chided him. I am just worried how i am going to handle all five kids.Arnav's brows frowned five kids?Khushi gave him mischievous look yes You, Aryan Arushi and twins, she spoke with tongue in cheek and caressing her bump lovingly.You know this baby he pointed to himself, is very naughty. He wink at her before leaning down swooping her lips in sizzling kiss.
*-*-*
4Months later
Khushi was sleeping in her VVIP room of best hospitals in Delhi. Arnav entered the room softly without making any noise. Two munckins following him shushing and whispering. Khushi's eyes were closed but she was wide awake just few minutes back she feed twins. Arnav picked held the babies in his arms turn wise and let kids shower their kisses and let them softly lovingly touch their fluffy cheeks.Aww papa dey arr shoo shoft. Little Arushi spoke. Arnav smiled before nodding.Now they will call me their di nah? Arushi asked Arnav couldn't help chuckle at his princess innocent question.Tu do na mujhay chottey, my aditya (Then give me chottey) she spread her arms to take the baby.No baby you are still small to carry them on your own. Let papa help you to hold them come here. Arnav held the baby boy in his arm and let Arushi place her hands along and love the baby. *Click*Arnav and Arushi looked up at the once with Flash radiance*Click*A smile spread on Arnav' Face*Click* Arnav place the baby back in cradle. Aryan and Arushi were busy cooing their new born siblings. Arnav sat beside Khushi quickly sneaking a kiss on her lips. Thankyou for this beautiful gift. My daughter is very pretty. My aditi.Arnav spokeSo already father and daughter decided names eh? Khushi spoke with hint of complain. Arnav chuckled sneaking another kiss.How are you doing? Arnav asked holding her hand and placing a kiss on it.I just want to go back now. I am tired of hospital i don't like here. He nodded i'll talk to doctor.