CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19 A

Akash picked Payal who was sitting in near by park. She hugged Akash tightly and told him her conversation with khushi. Akash hugged her tightly and smiled at Payal.
Payal she can't get donnar and if she get some one whose bone marrow match with Aryan who will be willing to give his/her bone marrow to Aryan. People are usually scared due to their less knowledge. Don't force her to do anything Payal she is a mother she knows whats better for her baby.
Sia aunty called we need to go for Anjali di's birthday party, Payal step back a sudden rage engulf her body. She knows what she can do now. If she can't stop Khushi for humiliating herself once again infront of that monster she will step in and take things in her hand now.
She wanted to beat black and blue seeing whole decoration how much money they have wasted upon one birthday party...and ther his son is fighting to survive. She saw lavishing decoration at entrance, Payal took long steps and reach door. She looked around music being played, people talking to each other laughing, different type of food being served, Expensive alcohol being served to guest.
IT WAS AN ELEGANT PARTY ORGANIZED TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW RICH THEY ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE THEIR FLESH NEEDS THEM.
Payal couldn't control her tears of rage she couldn't control herself before Akash or she could stop herself she roared
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

//~*~*~//

Arnav's nostril flare in rage. HE threw daggers at payal. Not again he mumbled. Akash's whole body was cold now he don't want Payal to create scene like this. He saw Payal taking large strides towards center of hall.

Payal...ap?? Anjali tried to spoke.
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, this biggest empire of you, this money of yours won't help you. You are the biggest unlucky ill fate person i met ever.
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE PAYAL Lavanaya step in to show her concern with fake anger.
Payal look at her sarcastically I'll mind my language lavanaya but mark this one day you'll run after him when he will use you for his benefit and dump you like some cheap wh*re.
Payal DON'T FOGET YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE. Arjun singh Raizada spoke.
Papa let me talk please, Payal what happen? Anjali tried to speak once again.
How much pain you went through when your unborn child Anjali di. Anjali's eyes welled up She couldn't answer back her what she still feel. Arnav held Anjali in side hug and screamed at Payal. Shut up PAyal one more word and i'll forget you're wife of my Friends.
She gave him sarcastic laugh...Forgetting someone is quite easy for you Arnav. Have you ever thought of that mother...Akash interrupted Payal its call for you.

Akash you PAyal gave him frustrated angrylooks but he cared less he signaled her to take call. She frustratingly took mobile in her hand.
Han...But...i did go against that at first place!!!!but...try to understand...ok fine...i won't tell...fine happy!!!!
She cut the call and threw daggers at Akash. If looks could kill Akash would have died thousands time by now.
Now speak MIss i can do what i want. Lavanya taunted her

"i swear on Aryan for not tell Arnav about Aryan his son, but i can give him way to find truth, Aryan need his Damn father now"
What were you talking about Payal?? Sia intervene this time.
I cannot tell aunty...
So what the halla was all about, You ruined whole party. Arjun spoke rudely Payal gave him painful smile with teary eyes, ruined your Royal party, otherside some one's life has been ruined...some one is about to...Payal stop when Akash took her hand and suqeezed it lightly.
Her helpless tears flow down, I can't speak anything more then this. CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204. Akash gasp in shock what his wife did.
CITY LIFE HOSPITAL, ROOM NO. 204 Arnav spoke lightly. Payal Turned her back started walking.Payal stop whose there???
If you care go and check not just you i would say your whole family to see whose there. Payal spoke without turning and left this royal birthday party.