CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35
{All is in past Since the time Khushi get the news she is pregnant}{i am using Pink for flashback here}Key points
{Dialogues}
{Thought}

Since the day Khushi was consummating her marriage she was conducting her pregnancy test weekly. Evertime when it turn out negative she use to cry a lot. She was getting into depression, Arnav use to lift her mood up try to convince her, make her think positive.

The day she conceived she was on 9th cloud. Her step one towards Aryan's life was successful.

Khushi was lying in bed it was sunday. Aryan was still sleeping. Khushi was feeling drained.

Maybe because of last night i am feeling drained. Khushi thought.

She sat up carefully wrapping blanket around her. Checking her mobile she saw date mentally calculating she found her monthly almost 12 days late. Surprised why she didn't noticed it earlier. Last she conducted test was three weeks back. Arnav forbidden her not to check until she find any change in her normal routine.

Khushi with mixed feeling of excitment anf fear she went to bathroom picking her clothes on way. She conducted another test. Two purple lines on meter appearedwhich stopped her breathes for a while.

POSITIVE.

Khushi was shock...somewhere she feared she tried once again and again result was same. She was breathing raspily. Her eyes clouded with tears. Wearing her clothes back she went out sat beside Aryan. Sobbing silently. She kissed his forehead.

Ma did it...Ma did it for you Ari...I won't let anything happen to you Bacha...every damn thing has to face me before reaching you. We will get through this baby. She kissed his forehead softly a lone tear following down her cheek.

Arnav enter the room. He saw Khushi standing beside Aryan.

Good Morning wifey, Is aryan up? he inquired picking his things up from coffe table.

Arnav..she heard his soft Hmm...I am pregnant. She announced it.

He snap his head in her direction. Khushi for a moment wanted to laugh on him. He looked very cute with shocked expression. His ruffled eyes, morning stuble, wide eyes sligthly opened mouth.

He walk to her held her shoulders. He nodded his head. Khushi nodded with smile.

OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE IT he screamed Picked Khushi up his arms wrapped around her Lower thighs.

Arnav you idiot put me down. Khushi yelled.

Arnav Twirled around screaming WE DID IT!!!

Their Room door open with Flabbergaster Sia and Anjali standing there looking at couple.

Arnav Khushi punched his shoulder Ma and Di are here put me down.Khushi gritted through her teeths.

Arnav looked towards door Put Khushi down on floor.