Chapter 36

Chapter 36

(2500+ words)

It had been already a week since Arjun came back. Arjun Singh Raizada was tough nut to crack. Sometime she found him giving affectionate looks to Aryan and sometime she see him ignoring like no one exist around him. Sia was trying hard to ease this tension in her house but Arjun was tough to get on terms with. Sia was very happy and excited to break news of new member's arrival.

Arjun enter living room it was only a day since he was back. He smile a little at Anjali patted her head inquired about her husband and saasural.

Op go and bring those packets lying on coffee table. Arjun ordered.
Arjun Sia came in holding tray , you are going to be Grandfather once again. Oh i am so excited one more kid will join us in few months. I am very excited to be a dadi once again.
Arjun looked at Sia then Khushi who sat on sofa opposite to him meanwhile Op was back with packets. 

He handed one packet to Sia other to Anjali. Turning towards Hp.
Bring my coffee to study. He turn to leave the living Sia held his hand.

Give her your blessings Arjun your bahu is waiting for you. Where is her and Aryan's packet. Sia hissed
I didn't brought anything for her and Aryan. Arjun said. Sia nodded give her your blessings. Sia spoke sternly.

Arjun was taken aback with Sia's attitude she who never raised her voice against him now not only she glares him back with confidence but dominates him as well. An idea of dominating Sia brought an unusual smile which he stopped with great difficulty.

He turned towards Khushi. God bless you, taking out 1000 Rs note he gave Sia tell her to give these money anyone she wants from her hands. Khushi gape at him.

Wait a minute Arjun. Sia stopped him. She handed him Anjali's and her packet. We'll take them from you the day you'll bring gifts for my bahu and grandson.

Khushi respected Sia alot. She took stand for her, supported her like a true friend. Guided her like a mother.

It was week since she was seeing both father and son playing hide and seek with each other. Arjun avoided family sittings. Sia wanted Arnav and Arjun to patch up but two were stubborn asses.

Khushi's heart went out when she saw Sia crying hiding in her room or in kitchen sometimes. She wanted to help but she couldn't.

*~*~*

One day Khushi was feeling suffocated in Room thanks to her pregnancy mood swings she made her way out to Garden to take some fresh air. She heard Sia'a voice and stop in her track.

Arjun now you are going to be granddad learn to bend a little it won't hurt if you'll play with Aryan, or shower your love upon your kids and their kids. Your bahu...Arjun being a fatherless how much difficulties you had to undergo remember...imagine a families girl who don't have another person whom she could call her family...she trusted you son, she loved your son with all might and what he did...used her, insulted her, dishonor her and walk over her crushed heart's pieces. Remember Anjali when your so called friend back away from wedding and married his son in another rich family...i couldn't bear to see tear filled, crying, shivering and feared Anjali...God forbids my daughter didn't went through this but Khushi she had go through alot already Arjun.

Her only son whom she called her family has such a dangerous disease. How could you Arjun hurt her. Don't you find him cute, don't you feel like hide that little piece of joy inside your heart. Try to bend and show them you love them. I already gave up hope of normal loved life i cannot expect anything from you i want you to atleast change a little for my kids. I don't ask for more Arjun Singh Raizada.
Sia turned and went to bathroom.

Khushi bit her lip together. Life of Sia was also difficult. For world out there she is luckiest women who have army of servants to work around her. Businessman well known husband, Married kids, Mountains of money...but what her home, her life lack is love of husband and peace of home.