Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Khushi saw Sia leaving the room. She clench her fist tight.Arnav turn to Khushi and saw her jaw tights, he can see how angry she was. Khushi i...He tried to explain.TISHHHHe didn't knew what happen to him until he felt burning sensastion on his left cheekHOW DARE YOU CALL US YOUR'S? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL US YOURS?HE JUST HAVE YOUR BLOOD YOUR GENES BUT YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO CALL HER FATHER. I DON'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM YOUR SON.MY ARYAN DOESN'T HAS FATHER. TODAY YOU KNOW WHICH FAMILY I BELONG TO I BECAME ELLAGIBLE TO MARRY YOU FEW YEARS BACK I WAS CHEAP FLITH FOR YOU JUST TO WARM YOUR DAMN BED.I WAS JUST CHEAP SL*T FOR YOU WHOM YOU F**KED AND THREW AS YOU NEVER KNEW.HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET ALL INSULT HUMILIATION I HAD TO GO THROUGH.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN I WAS RUSTICATED BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN REVENGE PLAN WHERE I WENT AT 7:00 PM IN EVENING OF COLD JANUARY. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I HAD TO SPENT NIGHTS, WHERE I HAD TO STAY, WHAT I HAD TO DO TO EAT TWICE A DAY.MORE OVER I GET THE NEWS I AM PREGNANT.HERE I WAS STRUGGLE TO LIVE TO EARN BREAD FOR ME TO EAT TWICE A DAY AND THEN I GET TO KNOW I HAD ANOTHER LIFE INSIDE ME TO LOOK AFTER.WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? ACCEPT YOU AS MY HUSBAND, YOU INSULTED MY PURE FEELINGS INFRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOU DISGARCED ME INFRONT OF WHOLE COLLEGE WHEN THAT WASN'T ENOUGH I WAS DISGRACED INFRONT OF WHOLE ORPHANAGE, GOONS TRIED TO RAPE ME...SHE SCREAMED CRYING LOUD.Aryan gets scared with sudden screams he started crying loudly. Arnav took step when khushi held his wrist and push him away.
(MOmmy...boo is here...boo is here...he will eat me up)
YOU DON"T HAVE ANY RIGHT ON MY SON, SAMJHAY STAY AWAY FROM HIM.I TOLD YOU HELP ME SAVE MY SON TRANSPLANTING YOUR BONE MARROW I'LL PAY YOU OFF.IF YOU WANT MONEY I'LL GIVE YOU.IF YOU WANT...ME...TO...SPEND...ONE...MORE...NIG...NIGHT...WITH YOU...I'LL DO IT FOR MY SON.Khushi picked crying Aryan in her Arms patted his back. Boo Ma...Aryan cried boo ...khaa,
(Mom boo will going to eat me...!!!)
khushi kissed his head i won't let anything appen to you beta.She glare Arnav. Who look down then looked up matching her glare.I WON'T...Before Arnav could answer they heard knock. Nurse enter...madam its time for test You cand Sir can go for test i'll stay here with Aryan. Arnav and Khushi nodded and left for Lab. After giving test both walked out of lab, Khushi stop in her track turns towards Arnav.Thanku Mr Raizada for you help. I'll be looking forward to your choice for me howto pay you back for this. Before Arnav could speak she turn and left for Aryan's room.
*Flash back*
Khushi you have to leave go from here. i think your relatives were right not to take you in. You aren't worthy of love and honour. What you did chi chi i am ashamed of my self i let Sister mary to keep you here. Father jones spoke in pure loathing tone.Please father please let me stay here, please where will i live. Khushi pleaded.No i can't let you live here for another second. Father jones held her bag and started dragging her out Mother and other girlz followed him. They want to stop him but couldn't as they know she was wrong, she brought shame to orphange.GET LOST FROM HERE AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO US EVER AGAIN. Father push her out of gate, she fall down on road he threw her bag beside her turn his back andwalked inside shut the gates of orphanage in her face.She looked around there was no one around her. Loud thunder shouts announcing heavy rainfall tonight. Khushi cried for two hours sitting at the side of road. Cursed her parents for leaving her alone. What would it have cost them to kill her first before killing themselves. For what Amma you saved me. i have no one to love me Amma, I have no one...whom ever i love they deciet me in retrun.My home was this orphanage they threw me out in dark thundery evening Amma, Mamaji, Dadaji, no one took me in when i was child why will they take me in now. What should i do now.The man i trusted Amma took advantage and left me all alone. Why Arnav Why you did this to me. Why...i loved you from my dept of my heart. Was i so bad that i deserve this all God. If i am this bad why don't you take my life away. For whom i stay Alive. She stood up and started walking. She only had 300 INR with her. For how long these 300 will help her.She keep walking until she was near park she didn't knew which park it is. She quietly went to park bench put her bag underneath her head and slept cursing her life her fate praying she don't have to see next day.As usual fate never supported khushi she open her eyes and saw sun mocking her fate her life. She sat up and saw people around her busy in their life. She saw a couple holding the hand of their daughter walking into park. She couldn't help tear follow down her cheeks she was alone.Amma humain ap ke yaad a rahi...Amma hum buhat Akailayee hai,Humaray saath koi nahi hai, na ghar hai.Kahan jao Amma kis say madad mango.sab mujhay buri samjhtay hain.Her stomach rumbled she felt hungry She saw her hand she only have 300 INR if she eats now then how many days she has to survive without food...she drop her idea to eat now to save money. She needs to find job or place to live. whole day she struggle from one shop to other but no one gave her job. She heard some for house maid job. she tried her luck for house maid job but to her fate didn't got when. one week she stayed in park at night in mid winter without proper clothes and food. Three rupees which she had daily she could only manage to eat food once a day. Atlast she got small job at small roadside Dhabba of punjabi where she had to wash her dishes she got rupees 1200 for month food and shelter was free. Khushi thanked God for this much help she got place to live and food to eat twice a day.
*Flash back ends*