CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29 

ARJUN SINGH RAIZADA!!! Sia roar in anger.She walked towards stairs leaving baffled people behind

Anjali was shocked to see her calm and peace loving mom in his new Avtaar. She was a women who happily take every shit from her husband and today she was after her dad. Khushi, Muskan, Payal looked bewilder. Akash, Rahul and Jay seemed quite obvious. Khushi could make out from their posture they knew why she is like this. Akash ran behind Sia.

Aunty listen lets Jay once check Arnav at home. Anjali came towards them. Ma what happen, Anjali asked in concern filled tone. Akash will some one tell us something Payal spike this time.

Payal woh...Arnav is missing...Akash spoke carefully. Rahul and Muskan shared sympathetic look. Jay looked worried.

Everyone was obvious to a girl standing there who was suppose to be married to Arnav. Her eyes once again held lost looks... Was he going to...Once again...betrayal...

A flash of few memories painful memories played in front of her eyes.When she was perform on stage after his betrayal (see chapter 11)

Flash Back 1

acha kiya tune tod diya tune [Its goo you broke my heart](she felt dejected when she saw him kissing girl )

dil mera bada magrur tha apni wafa pe sharam haya pe kabhi mujhe itna gurur tha[Once i felt very proud of its loyalty and shiness ](she was all shattered and broken his gestures proved her he will not come back to her ever again, he used her like a some tissue paper)

kadmo me tere rakh diya sar le tuta gurur bas mera we[I bend my head on your feets my proud is shattered] (she remember their nigt of passion, then common room incident where he push her from top of cliff showing her reality)

Flash back 2

I told you khushi...i warned you not to go so near him he can harm you. Payal scolded her. She was seems lost like manic person. Payal...i am no one to him...it was just revenge...i am again at square one...i losted everything...everything is finished payal... khushi started walking all lost in her thoughts.

Flash Back 3

Khushi walk ahead in corridor she was right outside common room Where she saw girl in side hug with Arnav, and his fiends beside him talking in between Arnav peck girls lips I bet she would be lovely treat...!!! shyam spoke laughing evilly of course she was. Now she will think twice before she even come in my way. Arnav replied in i.don't.care. Attitude.

...hahahaha you've done it man, we thought it was the difficult task ever, hahahaha...again shyam spoke

Arnav Singh Raizada never looses any bet. Arnav said in firm stern voice. You know guyz what she said to me..."arnav Every year i wish my death but from now i wanted to live...live with you..." evil laugh roar across the room.

Arnav but what about khushi now...i mean after spending night with her...will you continue...Jai asked. Are you crazy jai, Arnav Singh Raizada never sleeps with one girl twice. She's gone now from my life.

Its time for traditional day function to startwe will listen to your S*X stories later on. Rahul stood up and so as other friends except Arnav tera tu bhai yeh roz roz ka kaam hai humain tu janay daye (its your daily routine work let us go.) Arnav chuckled.

Khushi...Rahul whisper Everyone turn toward Rahul and followed his eyes direction, There she was standing all Shattered and broken once again fate betrayed her. Her rosy cheeks full of tear. She step inside the room walk to Arnav