CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

Monday morning. Many guest has left already. Khushi took Aryan and walk downstair with Aryan carrying on her hip she called Taxi and went to lab today Aryan's Reports were to come. She collected reports called Doctor Jane's assistant for appointment he gave her one after an hour. She reach Clinic after ten minutes Doctor called her inside he took reports from her he open envelope and checked them.
//*~*~*//
KHushi was sitting in her living room hugging Aryan close to her chest. A lone tear fall on Aryan's forehead. She lookeddown at sleeping form of her baby. Her world, Her only reasonto live. An uncontrolable sob escape her mouth. She covered her mouth. The day her pregnancy confirmed for a moment she thought to get rid of it...being a single mother how will she able to cope with this society how she will answer everyone. What will she tell her babyhow theirfather used her and then toldher everything every feeling was nothing just winning a stupid bet and to take revenge from her.
*FLASH BACK*
Khushi go bring that red ganjiwaram saree and that white dress with aaplic and motif work.Mrs wadia spoke. Khushi nodded and went inside store. Mrs wadia resume talking to customer she saw flash of light yellow colour on her right side she looked at her right side saw her staff looking towards door. Hey sheena what happen whats outside ignoring everything. Madam, khushi isn't well she's throwing up. Mrs wadia saw khushi coming inside almost lifeless. No one know anything about khushi's personal life. Mrs wadia gave her some money and told her to go to doctor. Khushi came to doctor in civil hospital. Doctore checked her. Congrats you're pregnant.Words were like bomb for khushi. She don't know whether she should be happy or cry on her fate. Docotor gave her diet chart and few medicines but her mind was already occupied with many other thoughts.She remember betrayal that father of this child gave her.She remember humiliationshe already go through because of father of this child.she remember mockery of her feeling did by the father of this child.she remember how her feelings, her emotions, her very private moment was kind of joke for everyone, hot gossip for everyone just because of father of this child.I don't want him,but its minehow can i give birth to this baby.for whom your going to live for.What will society these people say? when they will ask for father of thius child what am i going to tell them. How am i going to cope withall this.People always talk, they will talk for a while and then forget it khushi.God gave your reason to live.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
She crying loudly, Aryan you too are betraying your MA. IS n't your good enough to you to stay with her for whole life, isn't i good mother, isn't i good human being, don't deserve to love that everyone love me for moment make me feel i have someone in my life and then in next moment leave me all alone. Please baby ma love you don't you ever leave me all alone. please ma will die, last time you were the reason for my survival but this time i will die Ari...Teri ma maar jaye ge agar tujhay kuch howa tu.She cried hugging sleeping form of Aryan. Week later.A week later, Payal who was back from honey moon trip as Akash had some urgent work. She came to meet her parents and khushi.Bell rang.Khushi open the door , She saw Payal infront of her. Payal smiled at her Khushi gave her half hearted smile and gave her side to enter house.Aww my handsome guy whats going on huh??? Payal cooed to little Aryan who was playing with Khushi's mobile. Wetting her mobile with his silva.(aww this don't have any taste, butit has many colours, why no taste then. )She picked Aryan and kissed him tightly. Aryan made face about to cry but then payal tickle him and he smiled.(huh massi scared me!!! ahh stop this its ...hahaha...hahaha...)See Aryan your ma isn't coming near me looking at us from far is she jealous of us.(my Ma is best mom...she is my ma haina ma.)Aryan saw his Ma and smile at his mother. Spread his arms so his mother took him into her embrace. Khushi couldn't stop her sob and run to him and took him in her embrace.Payal looked at her surprisly. Khushi, Khushi what happen.Khushi who was sobbing badly couldn't spoke for a while Payal could only heard MY Ari between her loud sobs.(i am here ma aunty is just scaring you like she did to me.)What happen Khushi why are you crying like this? Did Arnav came to know About Aryan? Khushi looked at her and shook her head. Payal mera Aryan, my son...Oh GOd How cruel can God with me...My little baby have Cancer. Acute leukemia...khushi sobbed more loudly.Aryan who was in her arms got sacred with her cries he too started crying loudly. PAyal just stood there numb for few minutes trying to digest this fact.(MA stop crying please...!!! you are scaring me...Ma did Boo(cat) came back..did she scared you...i will kill her if she does anything to you...)