Chapter 30, LATER

§ONE YEAR LATER§

Hand in hand Jessie an Tyler had made their way towards Tyler's current Job. The one he's been at since the beginning. The small little café where he first kissed Jessie.

Tyler told Jessie that he had to run in an grab his check. Tyler kissed Jessie an ran off.

Jessie had been leaning against the tree where it all started; when he heard a noise. A gagging noise. He turned, startled; maybe someone needed help. Maybe someone was choking.

A girl, not that far away, looked completely disgusted. Jessie looked around, even though he knew this girl was looking directly towards him. Jessie had hoped she was the sort of girl who didn't like confrontation. A girl who could be disgusted somewhere else. Though that would mean Jessie had luck, which; he didn't. She starts over towards Jessie, a scowl sketch onto her face, "What's wrong with you?" She barks at Jessie. He looks around, hoping Tyler pops out of the Café at any moment. "Uh, nothing?" She shakes her head, completely disgusted. She continues to use such derogatory language towards Jessie. She pushes him towards the ground, where he knows that his new shirt is now stained. "Hey!" Jessie hears from afar. He looks, startled. A girl, looks to be around his age, starts over for them; with a bag in hand. "What's going on here?" She states, smilng at the girl who had just pushed Jessie; who then smiles at this other girl, like nothing happen. Like their friends. That makes Jessie wonder if they are friends, if he's gonna die today. "Giving this fag what he deserves." She says, smiling. The new girl kind of gringes, and holds out her hands, wanting to help Jessie up. "What are you doing?!" The first chick said. "I'm helping a human from a beast." Jessies hero states. The girl practically growls in anger, and pushes the girl. The girl smiles, both her and Jessie well aware who the winner would be if it continued. The girl keeps pushing an pushing until she shoves Jessies hero to far, and she trips over Jessie's leg and smashes her nose against a tree. She grunts in pain, and jumps up, wiping away a nose that isn't bleeding. "Okay." She says to herself, and punches the beast in the nose. Eye for and eye I suppose. Jessie thought. The girl calls out a few more names that no one is paying attention too, while this young women helps Jessie up.

^<^<^<^<^<
Authors note.

Sorry guys! I know it's been a while sense i posted. But i will be more frequently for now on. Until this baby is finished. I owe them that much