Chapter 1 Second week of school.

"Mr. Walter, The answer?" Jessie, shaking his head, leaving his day dream, glancing down at his paper, "water displacement." Jessie didn't have to worry about thinking it was wrong. Because he wasn't. He loves Chemistry. Whether or not he'll do something in the future with that knowledge, is unknown. First hour is over, Jessie stands from his desk, goes to his locker, and enters second hour, English.

"Mr Walter?" Jessie looks up from his sketch, and looks at his English teacher, "Yes?" She grins, "Read the next paragraph." Jessie turns to the correct page, clears his throat, and begins to read,

"O Mistress mine, where are you roaming?

O Mistress mine, where are you roaming?

O, stay and hear; your true love's coming,

That can sing both high and low:

Trip no further, pretty sweeting;

Journeys end in lovers meeting,

Every wise man's son doth know.

What is love? 'Tis not hereafter;

Present mirth hath present laughter;

What's to come is still unsure:

In delay there lies not plenty;

Then, come kiss me, sweet and twenty,

Youth's a stuff will not endure. -William Shakespeare."

Jessie always loved William Shakespeare, thought that he was the smartest man in that time period. Which, he probably was.

"Oh Mr. Walter, you have a gift. read the next one?" Jessie grins, nodding, while turning the page. Clearing his throat, Jessie begins,

"Come away, come away, death,

And in sad cypress let me be laid.

Fly away, fly away, breath;

I am slain by a fair cruel maid.

My shroud of white, stuck all with yew,

O, prepare it!

My part of death, no one so true

Did share it.

Not a flower, not a flower sweet,

On my black coffin let there be strown.

Not a friend, not a friend greet

My poor corpse, where my bones shall be thrown.

A thousand thousand sighs to save,

Lay me, O, where

Sad true lover never find my grave,

To weep there!- William Shakespeare" Jessie says, with love in voice. Never messing up, not even once.

The class roars in applause. Jessie blushes. Of course, Jessie loves to read, and won't do it differently just because people laugh, or make him feel stupid, no. He loves it to much, to stop what he loves, because people are immature, I think not. He thought.

Class ended when the teacher called for him to stay after. "Jessie. I understand that, you enjoy this class, English?" Jessie smiles, "Yes ma'am. I love this class. I love reading. I love poetry. Mainly about love, and death. Just because," Jessie looks down, ashamed, "Just because, I haven't experienced either of them." His teacher smiles, "Jessie, your time will come. Don't you worry." He nods in understanding, not, agreement. He knows he'll never find love. Why would he? "Thank you ma'am."

Jessie walks over to his locker and sees it occupied, "excuse me." Jessie says softly. Then all of the sudden, "He said move!" The couple kissing jumped out of their revere. Walking off. Jessie turns to thank the guy. When he realizes its Steph. oh. He thought. Steph smiles his most charming smile, trying to get Jessie to realize that he finds him strangely attractive. Not that he isn't completely sexy. It's just, normally Steph try's to stay away from straight people. Or liking them anyway. It's not like we're in a fairy tale. And it turns out that he's gay. Steph thought. But, he does find him attractive, so he will flirt. Just a little. Jessie smiles, "Thanks." Turning the lock on his locker, who is a b!tch by the way. It never opens. Ever! He literally has to bring everything with him all day. So he won't be late. Steph smirks, show time. He thought. "Do you need help?" He says in his most sexy voice he can muster. Jessie blushes, "Yeah. Thanks." Jessie stepping back, to give Steph room, only to find Steph's arm around him. Practically holding him. Steph leans down, in his ear. "Combination?" He whispers. Jessie shivers, Then mumbles it under his breath. Steph's smile widens, he leans down more. Breathes on Jessie's neck purposely, "What was that?" Jessie clears his throats, "16-15-10" Steph turns the dial, and once he puts it on ten, he hits the locker, hard. It swings open. Jessie's eyes widen in a mix of shock and disbelief. "Thank you." He piratically whispers. Steph puts his lips on Jessie's ear, "Anytime." And Steph lets his arms fall, so in fact, letting Jessie free. And walks away. Without a second glance.