What have I Done?

Who is this skin and bones I see!

Who is this shell if a person?

What have I done?

What did I do?

The screams are getting louder

Ana is back and is telling me to not eat that. I try to resist but she yells at me.

"You said you wanted a friend! Well now you got one!"

But I don't like this friend. My friends worry. My parents cry. My sibling ask me why I don't eat. And all I say is, "eh, why bother?"

My sister came to me. My worst nightmare came true. She said, " I want to be pretty like you. So I won't eat and I will become skinny."

She leaves me room. She leaves with my heart. Can't she hear me desperate screams? Can't she see my suffering

My sisters missing. What have I done? This life i lead isn't a life. It's a path of destruction.

Now I'm scared and sad and lonely. Ana left and a new friend came. Her name is Deb.

Deb gives me a present, but it's not one that I want.

It's a thing of silver and a mind of self hate.

My friend Deb told me to use her presents and I didn't resist. "What have I done?" I cry as a trail if crimson flows down my arm. What have I done?

It's been over a year and it seems that Deb is here to stay. But if Debs here, then I am going to leave.

Goodbye friends, goodbye family. But most of all goodbye Deb.

I'm getting sleepy and really scared. I try to cry out for help but nothing but a whisper comes out. And with my last breath of air, I say, "what have I done?"