A Girl enter BIGHITS ! Strange feeling !

POV Kim Min Rin

After my boyfriend passed away 9 years ago , I decided to become a doctor to save lifes . In 2016 , I didn't save my lover because i was unexperienced girl but after saved that boy and that old man . I found myself a chef doctor and also a personal doctor of family Min espacially for the unknown older son of family Min . The maids said that the older son is in a popular group who's name BTS and his name is Min Yoongi and his a great and excellent rapper !

-" Doctor Kim ! Older Master Min order you to come in his room !" .

This is what said a maid to me when she enter my room.

I pick with me the medecine and go .

Room of Old Master Min

-" Come here my daughter-in-law !" said Grandpa .

-" Grandpa I forget to donate you your drugs ! " , I said

-" I told you here to come not for this ! I want to talk about My son Min Yoongi !" ,he said.

-" I told you Grandpa ! Min Yoongi is just a friend for me ! I decline your proposal to be his girlfriend even you told me more than 100 times that me and your son we are related in something ! but I love someone even his is gone but he still in my heart !" , I explain to Grandpa.

-" Min Yoonji ! This is your real name ! You are adopted by the family Kim because your biological mother at that time her health are bad to keep you with her !... I meet you in Osaka , in 2016 , in that wedding , Is just an hypothesis  and finally my daughter return to me and you and Yoongi are cousin ... That why you are ordered to be his ..." ,he said to me .

-" I know that Grandpa ! I founded at the age of 18 and you don't know in genetic medical that Weeding between cousins are adviced to not be because of hereditary illness and also need to speak with Yoongi , maybe he have a lover too ! " , I explain to him .

-" Oh !! You know already ? " , he said affected " so ! I don't need these papers !" he continued throwing the papers in the trash " I just want to be his personal doctor when he was in Tour with his friends and report me everything !" ,said to me with a strange smile .

-" Grandpa I refused !...I am a doctor not a spy ! " I said

-" I will pay you the triplet of your current salary ! what do you think ?" , he said to me .

-"mmmm.. Okey ! But did he know that he have a cousin grandpa ?" I said.

-" No ! I just told him that you are our personal doctor and she will go to cohabit with you and friends in his establishment ! I just called him ! So prepare yourself !" he said to me with the same strange smile .

-" But Grandpa ! Did you send two mans to spy in my private life ? How dare you ?! And If I refuse the proposition and what these papers ?" , asked him .

-" No ! Is just if you didn't accept ! I force you to sign a contract to be his personal doctor only and also he did what he want to you ! ...This is the bet between me and him !", He answered to me .

-" I want to told you ! Is only to help them and have some money for help my family who adopt me ! I Just want to live my normal life ! That all !" , I said to him .

-" That great ! Now prepare yourself ! Your flight is tomorrow ! and for the mission this what you do !" , said Grandpa to me and he donate some papers .

-" No need ! With what I lived in the past I can help them to find their our answers and how love and find the person who will live with them the rest of life ..." , I said .

" This why I choose you ! I love my Daughter!" , Said Grandpa and hug me .

In Front of BIGHITS establishment, 10am, Seoul

-" Wait ! Wait ! OMG ! You mean I will live with 7 boys who didn't saw and touch a girls in their life! Grandpa ! You assohle ! Because of you , I can lost my virginity in any time !" , I screamed in front of the establishment named " BIGHITS" and a young handsome boy passed behind me with a weried look .

-" Hey girly ! Need some help ?" ,said to me that boy.

-" No ! No Need ! " said to him and took my bags and enter the door.

-" Hey ! The girls in forrbideen ! only staff and who work here can enter !" said to me taking my hands.

-" Let me go ! you don't see this ?" , I said to him and give him my Card .

-" So you are our new doctor ? WOW ! Such as beautiful and cute girl !" , he said with a smile when he saw my card .

-" And who you are ?" I asked .

-" My name is Park Jimin !" , he said

-" So you are the international playboy and all the girls are fall in love with him in the first sight ?",I asked

-" Yes I am ! do you want an autograph ?" he asked

-" No cute boy ! I am here to made my job not play with you !" I said to him and took my bags and enter.

-" Interresting girl !...Wait for me Girly ! " said Park Jimin after enter the door too.

POV Min Yoongi
Room of Practice

Now is been 3 years to not see That doctor girl named Kim Min Rin in our last concert in Paris .

As Grandpa said to me in phone that There is a girl who is been sent to be with me as a doctor and have the same name of that girl met in Paris in 2021 , in the Garden to Tour Effiel.

When I am practicing in rap , Manager come to us .

-" My Boys ! There is a reunion ! come here please ! " , said the manager

-" You can enter now !" ,said the manager

A young and beautiful girl wearing a white blouse . her eyes are like a honey , her hair are chestnut. her length is 1m75.

I saw Jimin smiled and said something to Jungkook . She look very familiar to me .

-" You can present you Miss !" ,said the manager

-" My name is Kim Min Rin ! I am 26-years-old girl ! I am a doctor ! I am here because I was been sent by Old Master Min to be the personal doctor of BTS and espacially Mr Min Yoongi !" , she said politely .

-" So lucky ! " , said Jimin to me

-" So we can do what we want with her !" , whispered Jungkook

-" If you dare to touch her ! You know where are you going !" I said to Jungkook with a scary eyes.

-" Our Min Yoongi are in Love ! he is Jealous ! hihihi !!" , tease me Jimin.

I ignored him and go .

Oh this girl is very familiar face ! Where did I saw her !! Is the same girl ! I don't think so...

+ To Be continued +