Bloody Moon

~~~

After all the questions, you're glad to finally get some answers ... but these answers come from the unlikiest of places.

~~~

Tae?

Pushing the airbags away from my face, my fingers find Taehyung. Shards of glass are lodged in his flesh and his eyes are closed.

Tae? Yah! Taehyung! 

~~~

Your Point Of View

The car is overturned, metal is crunched and smoking before me. 

There's an arm across my throat. A silky voice whispers in my ear -

You should have stayed in Chicago. 

Then the arm is dragging me through the wrecked door, pulling me with an impossible strength for an arm so delicate and feminine.

I see Taehyung being dragged from the other seat. Blood drips from his hairline. Oh God, Taehyung. Please be okay.

Me and him land on the grass on the side of the highway.

Hello, Y/N-ah. 

She's smiling, her eyes glinting in the moonlight. There's something oddly familiar about her ... She's the woman from my dreams!

But she's not looking at me. She's looking at Taehyung. Hungrily.

Please, whoever you're after, you have the wrong people. We don't know anything about the mob or gangs or ... or anything! 

The woman shakes her head. For a moment, her expression is almost tender. Then that cold look returns, hardening her face into a frosty mask.

I am here to warn you, Y/N. 

I look at Taehyung bleeding on the ground, then back to the woman.

Jungkook. 

Jungkook? What does he have to do with this? 

Everything, i'm afraid. 

Somehow i'm not surprised.

The woman sweeps into a mocking bow.

Forgive me. Where are my manners? My name is Jisoo. 

She nods to the woman behind me, the one who dragged me out of the car.

This is Sowon. 

Sowon dips into an elegant curtsey.

A pleasure. 

She looks too sweet and innocent-looking to be involved in a blood feud ...

As if reading my mind, Jisoo explains - 

Jungkook killed her father, Hoseok. 

Jungkook's a bit burly, i'll grant you ... 

 And intimidating and slightly stalkerish ...

... But he's no killer! 

Even if he did hurl that guy around at the mall ... I couldn't have misjudged him that badly, could i? 

He is that and more. 

Let's say he did kill this Hoseok guy. That still doesn't explain why you're after him.