chapter 27

*Troye's pov *

After so many horrible events, finding out that Niomi and Marcus were okay was the perfect excuse to celebrate. In reality I would gladly accept any excuse, because the constant nothingness that I was keeping my head on my shoulders before, was slowly turning into a burning ache.

Tyler and I were still downstairs with the others, but we were set slightly apart. I looked at Tyler, he seemed utterly exhausted,  we all did. I tugged on the sleeve of his blue button up, when he looked my way I motioned my head at the direction of our room. He got the message. We got up and made a quiet, unnoticed exit.

We got to our room and instantly collapsed on the bed. We lay there, just looking at the other. I, took Tyler's hand and brought it to my lips, placing a gentle kiss upon his silky skin, before pulling him towards me and folding my body around his. It's the most comfortable hug anyone could be in.

I kinda wanted to take things to a different direction,  but we were too tired, and not really in the right mindset. Then I felt low vibrations against my shoulder. I realised that Tyler had spoken.

"Didn't quite catch that,  Tilly"

" I said, wanna go get some coffee?"

"Yeah! Coffee sounds great,  actually. "

Coffee means caffeine,  caffeine means energy. Maybe we are in the right mindset after all.

After sauntering downstairs to the cafe we placed our orders and sat ourselves at a table.  As we waited for our coffee we talked, a bit, while Tyler held my hand in his and played with my fingers. It tickled slightly, but was super cute,  making me smile seemingly for nothing.

The coffee arrived and I quietly sipped my drinksl, glancing at Tyler every now and then,  noting how the steam fogged up his glasses every time he blew his coffee. It was adorable,  and made me giggle into the cup I was tilting back.

He glanced up and smiled,  revealing a foam moustache left from the froth of his capuccino. This made me laugh out loud. I leaned across the table to wipe it away for him, gazing into his eyes. He rose a little from his chair to connect I our lips for a brief kiss, and then went back to our seats.

We resumed finishing our coffee, but now were playing footsies under the table. Tyler's attitude seemed to transform as the caffeine was kicking in, he was definitely not tired, in fact he was giggling and making dirty comments followed by admittedly seductive whispers.

Not only that,  his foot started climbing higher, playing at more than the ankle. He moved in slow, smooth circles up my leg, putting more strength into it as he rose. I decided that two could play at that game and repeated his motions.

It now became a battle of will: who would give in first.  The pressure build up was starting to have an effect on me, but I wouldn't admit it to Tyler.

To top it off, his foot was basically in my lap now, he could close the gap at any second. But,  I was closer. So I brought my foot to his crotch before he could, and proceeded to rub pressure there.

I could see his face hardening,  and fingers clasping tight on his now empty cup. I smirked at him, knowing that I was starting to win. That seemed to bring him back some train of thought, because he decided to push his foot against my own crotch. He'd taken off his shoe so all the pressure he rubbing into me was soft and gliding over me, smoothly making me go weak.

No shoes also meant that he could feel my hardening bulge.

He knew he was affecting me, and he loved it. But I wouldn't let it show, I masked my face in indifference, thanking my stars for my acting skills, while noticing that Tyler was most definitely feeling the pressure, because he was biting the inside of his lip.

To anyone who saw us we simply looked like two guys staring at eachother. If only they knew how much deeper it ran.

Another five minutes and I won. Tylmer jumped off his chair and dragged me away,  somehow putting on his shoe in the process. The lift was too slow so we ran up the stairs, fingers entertwined. I grinned at the epic sleepover we were about to have.

We got to our door and Tyler expertly slipped in and twisted the key, pushing me in and slamming the door behind him. He literally pounced on me,  pushing me furthur and furthur till we fell as a bundle in the bed. We'd already helped ourselves to each other's lips, and we were starving for more.

I blindly unbuttoned Tyler's shirt and threw it over his shoulder. I felt up his bare chest, traced every defined back muscle with my desperate fingers and ran my hands down his his muscular arms. I was so absorbed in his body and our heated kiss that I didn't even notice that he'd stripped me of everything but my boxers.

I fumbled with his belt and pulled down his pants,  while Tyler kicked them off.  He was lying right on top of me, I could feel his hard crotch as easily as he could feel mine. He started moving, creating friction and building tension. I rotated my hips against his to compliment his movement.

My cheeks were flushed, it was warm and we didn't turn on the AC and the sheer friction between us was generating so much heat that the room might have been on fire. I was too distracted to tell. We were headed into a wild night.

The door was busted open.

Tyler broke away and glared at the intruders, then realising that it was Alfie and Zoe, and the we were almost butt-naked. We hid under the sheets and Tyler groaned;

"You guuuuyyss!"

" Well, excuse us for interrupting your little session,  but I thought you'd like to know that Niomi is here, and Marcus is safe and sound" declared Zoe.

Hearing this I peeked my head out from under the covers, 

"Really?"

"Yes,  really"

"Oh thank God! " I let my head hit the pillow as another wave of relief washed over me.

"Well, um, that's it so..carry on" and with that they left the room.

But,  the mood was ruined and we silently agreed to dress and go see Niomi.

A / N

Heyooo :D so this was fun :P what did you think?  I really appreciate your feedback,  whether it's positive or not.

Comment/ Vote / add to library if you liked it :) It means a lot

-C