There's Always Another Way

Chapter One

*Alfie Pov*

My phone went off waking me from my sweet dream of eating pizza with Marcus and Joe. My heart skipped a beat when i noticed the name on my phone display. The one calling was no other then my girlfriend Zoe Sugg. We had been in a serious relationship for about a year, but still i had to calm breath down before talking to her.

I picked up my phone answering in saying my casual “Hey little one”. I had been calling her that for ages, but it wasn't until we started dating i dared saying it directly to her. We talked for about half an hour about our youtube gathering, deciding i would come over to her house(that was frankly 10 minutes away). So we could decide a final guest list.

We had been wanting to keep a youtube get together for a while now. Just a chilled out week for everyone to be together and have fun without all the panels, all the fans, and everyone just running around. Finally after about 6 months of looking we found 2 big houses right here in Brighton that was perfect for the occasion. The location was beautifully layed by the sea and the houses had a connected big garden.

I rushed to the bathroom when i noticed i had just been standing excactly in the same spot for several minutes. I made sure to make my hair perfect and put on the colonge i knew Zoe liked the most before i rushed down the stairs grabbing my car keys before sprinting into my car.

*Zoe Pov*

I had never been so frustrated all my life. Well atleast this week.. Alfie would be over soon, and everything HAD to be perfect. I washed my face redoing all my make up, before i decided i would curl my hair then set it up in a high pony tail(like in the valentines day video). As i was spraying on some hairspray after my hair was done the door bell went of twice and i put on some perfume and a necklace before going down to open the door.

I stammered a Hello as i looked at Alfie. Well more like stared at him. His tight black shirt made his eyes huge and the joggers just made him look really cute. We talked into my small livingroom where i had all my messy paperwork. Alfie imediatly took out his laptop and i dived down into my papers to find the one with the guest list.

As i looked up i once again got overwhelmed. Alfie were looking at me the cutest way ever and i couldn't help leaning in kissing him softly. My head got all dizzy as i leaned away noticing alfie was trying to tell me something. I blushed deeper saying “what?” politely as Alfie burst out laughing saying “Tell me their names and I'll send the email”

I finally found the right ark starting to list up. “First its Marcus!” I saw a small smile as i mentioned Alfies bestfriend. Marcus was really one of my favs. After that i listed quickly “Caspar,Jim,Louise, Connor, Dan, Tanya” Alfie wrote as i talked and at the end i asked who i had forgotten, he smiled wide mumling “troyler”  low. We were both hardcore troyler fans and we had a plan sorted out for that too…

I kissed Alfie offering him to stay at my guestroom for the night but he shaked his head saying that he's got editing to do.We decided to meet up tomorrow doing some shopping for the houses, and I said goodbye to him smiling widely until i couldn't see his car anymore.

A/N So i hope someone will read this new fan fiction and please comment and vote and add it to your libery! Keep in mind this is a collab story so next chapter will be up and monday and will be writen of my great partner Celine (: