Chapter 2

*Alfie's pov*

The list has finally been made, and now I get to send the invitations.  I typed up an email with all the info on the housing, the date of the get-together, address etc.. but before I sent it to everyone I decided to call Marcus directly.

He's my best friend after all. Marcus picked up;

" Heeelloo!"

" Hey man!"

" Alfie! how are you mate?"

" I'm alright. I called because I have a proposition for you"

" Is that so?"

" Yup. Zoe and I are organising a youtuber get-together,  wanna join?"

"Oh yeah,  definitely!  When is it?"

" I'm sending you an email with all the details soon"

"cool. So who's coming? "

" Caspar,  Jim, Louise,  Conner, Dan, Phil,  Tanya, Joe, Troye, Tyler, you, Zoe and I"

" Woah thirteen people under one roof?!"

"Actually we've rented two big houses with an adjoining garden in Brighton,  so we'll be six and seven. "

" Oh ok. Have you told the others yet?"

" No not yet"

" In that case I have an idea... let's make Tyler writhe with desperation"

" How?"

As Marcus explained his devious plan a cheeky smile snaked through my expression.

...

*Tyler's pov *

I was wasting another day on tumblr, scrolling through -surprise surprise- Troye's blog.

I just don't understand why I can't go a single day without stalking him.

He makes me feel so jittery, I mean I understand my need to fangirl over him (who wouldn't?  Jesus christ have you looked at him?!), but I wasn't prepared for proper feelings.

My screen turning blue cut my thoughts short. Alfie was skyping me. Well that's new.

I tapped ' Accept'.

"Tyler! Hey mate! "

" Alfie! Haaii!"

" What's up purple head?"

" Eh. The usual."

"Tumblr?"

" Pretty much" a shy smile slipped through

" Ohh I get it,  keeping an eye on a certain aussie are we?" an inquisitive and teasing Alfie raised an eyebrow at me.

"No!" I said a little too quickly

"Uh huh."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever. Why'd you call anyway?"

" Oh right. Zoe and I are organising a youtuber get - together,  wanna be a part of it?"

" Sure! I'm guessing you'll give details later? "

" Yeah,  you'll get an email later today"

" Ok.....so...who's coming? "

Alfie started counting off;

"Caspar....Marcus.....uhh....Joe.....Jim and Tanya....ermmm.....Louise....hmmm who am I forgetting? "

Alfie was pausing after each name, farrowing his brows in concentration,  trying to remember whom he'd forgotten. 

Meanwhile I was trying really hard not yell at him to just spit it out.

" Oh yeah!  Connor, Dan, and Phil! Apart from Zoe and myself."

My face fell, and I could tell that Alfie was reigning in a smirk

" What's wrong Tyler?"

"Nothing"

" You look like Tumblr died. What? Are you not satisfied with the guest list?"

I didn't say anything and refused to meet his eyes.

"I wonder if I should add a name to the list."

My head snapped up, and Alfie choked back a laugh.

"Hmmm...but who should I invite? "

I mumbled "Troye"

" I'm sorry what was that? "

I repeated it.

" You're gonna have to speak a little louder mate"

"I SAID TROYE!"

This time he didn't hold back the smirk, and he crossed his arms and leaned into his chair.  Ohhh he's soo enjoying this.

"And tell me Tyler, why should I invite Troye?"

" Why shouldn't you? "

" Well for starters, we're at an even number of guests,  with Troye we'll be thirteen.  That's unlucky you know! "

His voice was dripping with teasing. I was already starting to sweat. He was going to make me beg!

Come on Tyler, give me a good reason"

I mumbled my response.

"I still can't hear you"

I snapped.

"Because he's a hilarious guy and a great friend and I MISS SEEING HIM. HAPPY?!"

Alfie broke into a fit of laughter,  holding his sides. 

"What's so funny?!"

" He was...always...on the....guest list. ..I just wanted to see your reaction! " He said im between laughs.

"You're such a dick!" I was now also laughing at my stupidity. Alfie can be such a cheeky devil.

Alfie finally calmed down, and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Ok, well I gotta go. I'll see you soon yeah?"

" Definitely. "

" Okay, cheers mate!"

" Dubai!"

And with that he cut off, letting the conversation I'd just had sink in.

A/N  

So this is chapter 2 of "There's Always Another Way". So far it's been really fun to write, and collabing with the amazing Malin is a great experience.  We have loads of ideas, so I hope some people actually read this, and I hope you stick around,  cause this is barely the beginning! 

Malin will update between Friday and saturday :) (The story is posted on both out profiles)