chp 11

*Alfie Pov*

As i walked into the livingroom i saw a way to happy looking Troye sitting there.

I sat down in the sofa opposite him asking if he kissed the queen or something. But to say it this way, that was when Troye went dark red.

Omg...Brain prossesing.... Tyler...Troyler..... OMG!

I couldent help but let out a scream that was about as Tylers pitch when holding speeches about vodka. I saw try choke a giggle and turned around to where his eyes were stuck.

In the door stood a slightly red Marcus saying you okey bro? I nodded and saw a tiny person behind Marcus.

Firstly i thought it was Zoe with a wig but then i remembered the Niomi he had been talking about. I stood up saying Niomi? Nice to meet you! We shaked hands and Marcus gave me his "We need to talk talk" look.

I winked and waved goodbye to a scarlet Troye, and followed Marcus up to his room. We sat down and i noticed something was wrong. Very wrong. I looked at Marcus saying "Tell me bro"

It was a long, almost akwardly long silence before he said Niomis aunt died.

I nodded undersandingly and said yeah.... He looked up at me saying they want us to take her baby. A baby Alf. I am 23 Alfie how can i take care of a baby? I looked at him a long time before saying Marcy you will be a great dad! I know you can. But if u cant do it at all... You have to tell her. You need to tell Niomi.

I pulled him in giving him a hug before he said you'll be my babysitter. I almost rolled my eyes saying ill ask the queen and we both decided to go down getting some breakfast

A/N

So there was a upload... short i know but i think i do well since i am in the middle of my exams! Please give us a vote or a comment (: Ill love you forever x

-Malin