chp 12

* Troye's pov *

By 3 in the afternoon I was starving. I looked up from my laptop screen to see Caspar, Joe, Dan and Phil sitting around the room chatting.

I felt a hand on my knee and a sudden warmth came over me. I swiveled my head, a happy grin dominating my face.

"You okay babe?"

ohmygod. the queen called me his babe. AAAHHH!!! I know he did before but now it's OFFICIAL! ok.  calm down. You should answer btw Troye.

"Course!  But I'm getting seriously hungry"

" Me too,  I think it's time to cook up a meal, Oakley style"

" Did I hear something about food?!" Caspar jumped in.

"Uh-huh" Tyler eyed them, guessing the next words.

"Make us some too?" Joe pleaded

"hmmm. I don't know"

" Oh come on, pleeeaaassee"

" Ok, only if you help me with a little thing I'm planning later"

" Yay! Wait what is it?"

"You'll see" Tyler had the  cheekiest, most devious little smile etched in his expression. I think it's time, he's gonna do it. This is gonna be awesome.

~ Later~

*Tyler's pov *

We had a blast joking around and splashing in the pool all day. The sky was darkening, the sun's last rays leaving a fairytale-like twilight glow on the horizons.

The entire gang was gathered by the pool side, telling jokes and sharing their cringiest moments.

Alfie spoke up;

"I think it's time for a traditional hanging out activity: Truth or dare"

The gang broke into cheers and clapping and we formed a circle. Connor finished his coke and placed the bottle in the middle of our cozy circle. It spun.

The bottle landed between Caspar and Connor, Caspar rubbed his hands together,

"Ok, Connor, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Do something crazy and hilarious. "

Connor got up, walked around slowly, rubbing his chin as though deep in thought. Suddenly he grabbed Joe, lifted him off the ground and threw him into the pool.

Laughter filled the air, Zoe was holding her stomach,  dying,  and Tanya was rocking back and forth with laughter while Jim  buried his face in his hands, having turned red.

Joe came out of the pool and opened his arms, looking at Connor.

"That was hilarous! You deserve a hug"

"uh no thanks" and he broke into a run

Joe easily caught up and engulfed him in his soaking wet grip.

The boys returned to the group, everyone  in fits of laughter. Joe spun the bottle and it landed on me.  I prepared myself.

"Tyler, truth or dare?"

" uh, truth"

Joe raised his eyebrows, surprised.

"ok, we all know you have a crush, argument is futile, question is: is he a youtuber?"

Wouldn't hurt to tell them this would it?

"Maybe" with ma sassy voice. Joe crossed his arms and gave me 'the look'.

"ok, yes he is".

The gang went "oooooooo".

"ok next!" I spun the bottle and the game went on.

After a few rounds it landed between Alfie and Troye. Troye picked dare, and although he tried to hide it, he was nervous as shit.

"I dare you to kiss the sexiest person in the circle, and you can't pretend to kiss yourself"

At first Troye seemed unsure, but a smile soon played at his lips. He turned towards me (duh) and placed a hand on my neck and the other on my cheek and pulled me in towards his lips.

Ohmygod, he actually did it. He put more pressure into the kiss (dayuumm), and I lost balance,  ending up resting on my elbow, but Troye didn't break the surprisingly passionate lock of our dared kiss, as he followed me down.

Finally he broke away and we returned to our original positions. We were both lobster coloured.

We looked up to see the people surrounding is with their mouths hanging open, others holding their breath while others, like Tanya, were trying not to scream.

Zoe broke the silence by jumping up squealing and screaming "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! !!!" and everyone joined in.

Phil turned to me "I'm guessing you have something to tell us"

I looked at Troye, who was grinning like a madman. I took his hand in mine and our fingers intertwined. We faced our friends and announced the news every Troyler fan wants to hear:

"Troye and I are officially an item! "

"So Troyler's real?" Zoe asked

"Yes!!" Troye and I answered together

My ears could not handle the screaming that followed. Hugs and claps on the back went around and everyone was ecstatic about us, obviously.

"Ok, that's probably enough for one night! " Dan exclaimed.

We all agreed with him and the gang proceeded to their separate rooms. I had Troye, Caspar, Joe, Dan and Phil stay behind."

"Not you guys. We have some business to take care of"

I was finally going to get Zalfie back for their array of words in the beginning of this trip. They will feel the wrath of Tyler Oakley. A grin spread from ear to ear as i thought of my cunning little plan.

A/ N

Hey people of the Troyler fandom! Did ya like that?  ;)

Thank You guys so much for the views and the votes, the same copy on Malin's account has gotten A TONNE of views zo thankyouuu!

Please vote/comment/add to library if you liked this :) Your opinion is always welcome!

-c