Chapter two: Colored Hair and Flynn's Fears

Jack flew in the empty hallway trying to get to his next class, Physical Combat. The training room was all the way at the end of the hall and the last bell to get to class rang ten minutes ago. He was fifteen minutes late, and usually he wouldn't mind, but his teacher for this class was Shrek and he really, really didn't want to get yelled at.

He quietly landed at the door and looked through the glass. He couldn't hear anything but he saw Shrek yelling at Fishlegs, who was turning purple, to do more push-ups. He had Mulan climbing up a rope with one hand and weights tied to her ankles and Snoutlout was panting to finish his laps. Jack grimaced. Shrek was definitely in a bad mood and he wasn't going to risk getting his frost yelled off him by showing up to class late. He shrugged. You know what they say, better never than late.

But he needed to find somewhere to hide out in before one of those pesky Boove hall monitors found him and he did not want to see his father this early.
He heard squishy footsteps padding down the hall and glanced around for a hiding spot.

The Boove was typing away on his little phone gadget and he didn't notice anything. He scratched his butt and sniffed his hand and Jack snickered, up on the ceiling. The Boove looked around. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Jack held his breath and eventually, the Boove left.

Releasing a breath, he floated down and ran down the hall to the tech lab. He opened the door and was almost hit with a dozen micro-bots flying to his face. He ducked and they flew past him and from somewhere at the back of the lab, Hiro Hamada called out, "Sorry!" Jack looked around the land and saw and a tall girl with glasses and a bright yellowed cardigan. "Hey Honey Lemon, have you seen Hiccup?" She nodded, "He's running the security in the camera room."

"Thanks." He walked over to the camera room and pulled the door open. The room was dark and cool and smelt like computers. Hiccup sat in a chair facing the monitors and typed away at his lap top. Jack sat on a chair and slid over to his friend. "Hey lover." Hiccup swatted him away without looking up. "Go to class Frost." Jack picked up Hiccups smoothie and slurped it causing him to scowl. "I'm serious!" Jack rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"You'll never believe what I did to-"

"FROST!" Jack snickered and a very angry Eugene Fitzherbert burst open the door. "What...the HELL did you do?!" He wore a cap on his hair, which was very unlike him. Hiccup quirked an eyebrow at Jack, who used the wind to blow the hat off. Instead of a gorgeous chestnut brown, Eugene's hair was as multi colored as the leprechauns rainbow.

Hiccup and Jack tumbled over each other cackling at the sight and wheezing while Eugene stood up by the door glaring. Hiccup got up still laughing and struggling to catch his breath and said, "Well aren't you a lovely sight." Sending him and Jack back into laughter. Jack stood up wiping his eyes. "Ohhhhh nooooo." Eugene marched into the room and tried to grab him but he ducked. "Oh my god! Calm down Rainbow Dash!"

And they fell down again.