Chapter One: The Winter Spirit and Fall Wishes

If you were to walk down the streets of Disney, you would be welcomed by a chilly and comforting wind. You would see the shopkeepers decorating for fall and the shoppers hustling and bustling around. On Main Street, you would find Elinor DunBroch trying to keep her mischevious red-headed triplets in line and you would find a certain wise old wizard smiling at the sight from the door of Duke's Diner. A few paces away, look at the slightly chubby man with glasses on and a scarf around his neck, about to take a big bite of his blueberry muffin and a sip of soothing hot chocolate to warm him up on such a chilly day.

But notice the picking up of the wind as it gets chillier and colder and the temperatures drop. The shoppers and townspeople are rushing to get into their cars and the stores save their hats and scarves be blown away. The chubby man however is a tad bit too slow and as a cold and icy breeze wooshes pass him, his hot chocolate is on the floor and his muffin is gone. He sighs and walks back into the diner sadly.

Jack Frost zipped through the air at speeds that would give his father a heart attack and when he saw the huge stone and marble structure in front of him, he grinned. He swept past the courtyard, and zipped past the commons, freezing everything in his path and earning a fair share of curses from students. Finally, he shot straight for the building ahead and in one swift and skill full manuver, slid into the classroom and his seat just as the teacher in the front of the classroom said, "Jack Frost." "Present." Yensid looked up at him and squinted his eyes, like he was sure Jack wasn't there a minute ago. "Glad you could join us Frost." Jack smiled innocently. "I've been here since before the bell Professor." The wizard walked to the window Jack had flew in from and inspected it. Spikes of ice jutted out from where he slid in and the path he took across the commons was glazed with ice. The wizard sighed. "Let's begin class. Page forty-three..."

...

After Natural Magic class ended, Jack coasted up to an open locker and rested his arm on top. "How's the most beautiful person in the world doing today?" Without turning around, the girl said in a flat voice. "I don't know Jack. How are you?" Jack put his hand on his chest and blushed, genuinely touched. With his voice cracking, he said. "I'm...fine." Elsa Arendelle turned around and smiled.

Jack drank up the sight of her like a man in the desert. She was wearing her platinum blonde hair in two buns at the base of her neck and she had on blue overalls and a striped black and white t-shirt. Her blue eyes sparkled and her lips shone with pink gloss. Strawberry flavored he knew.

Elsa stared back at him with her eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. It was nice to be the one putting him on the spot once in a while. He was wearing a green hoodie with long sleeves and white jeans. His silver hair was perfectly tousled as usual and he wore his signature Jack Frost troublemaker smile.

Elsa began to walk down the hall to the student lounge and he jogged to keep up. On the way, she found her cousin, Rapunzel Corona. "Hey Raps." Rapunzel shut her locker and started to walk with them. "Hey guys. What's up?" They both shrugged and finally, found Merida DunBroch, who had a basketball under her arm.

Jack smiled and slung his arm around Elsa and said, "So ladies. And Merida-" she threw the ball at him and it soared over his head. "What are we doing this Friday? Party at my house?" Rapunzel snorted, "Oh wow. That's hilarious Jack. Manny would have your head if you even suggested having a party at your house?"

"Who said he'd know?" Elsa rolled her eyes. "No way Jack. You're looking to get yourself and us killed." He crossed his arms and muttered, "Killjoy..." Merida snorted. "Well ya loon, if you maybe weren't such a immature dumbass, maybe your dad would let you have a party then?" Jack narrowed his eyes at the red head.

"Speaking of parents, when are you going to tell Elinor that you're on the football team you undergrown man child?" Merida's eyes blazed and her face turned as red as her hair. "What!?" She charged Jack and pulled an arrow from the quiver strapped to her side. She ran after him down the halls and as they flew away, Elsa shook her head. "It's been six years and they refuse to go at least five minutes having a civil conversation." Rapunzel nodded. "Agreed cuz. You're heading to Government now right?" She nodded and threw away the empty cup of yogurt she'd been eating.

"Yea. Did you know Jack tried to take that class?" The blonde laughed. "No way. What happened? Isn't he taking the Warrior course to become a Guardian?" Elsa nodded smiling. There were different courses for the students to take at DisneyWorks. There was Politics, which is what she along with Rapunzel and Merida we're taking, because they would all become rulers. The Warrior course were for those who wanted to pursue a career in combat and protection, like Jack, who was going to become a Guardian. There was the Engineering course and the Magic course.

Student could choose to do cross courses if they wanted to. Elsa was doing Politics and Magic with Rapunzel so they had a lot of classes together. While going to class, Hiccup jogged up to them. He had a book under his arm and said, "Wait up!" They stopped and he caught up to them wheezing. "What happened to you?"

He shook his head. "I can't come to Government today. I went on Monday. I've got to be in the the tech lan. Cross coursing with Politics and Engineering is kicking my ass. Can you take my notes?" Elsa shrugged, "Don't I always?" Rapunzel looked around. "Where's Mer? Class starts in five minutes."

Elsa shrugged again, "She's probably trying to kill my idiot boyfriend." They laughed and went into the class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
References
If you don't recognize some of the references in the story, here they are:

Main Street- Main Street, Disney world.

Duke's Diner- The place Tiana works at in Princess and the Frog

The wise old wizard- Merlin

The chubby man with the muffin- the guy from Lilo and Stitch who always drops his ice-cream.

Yensid- The sorcerer from Fantasia.