Part 28

Third person POV

Sid's Hotel Room

Samy placed her hand on Sid"s bare chest and pushed him harder.

"Damn! How much did you drink?" Sid asked stepping back. He didn't expect her to use force.

"Shhhhh!" Samy whispered and close the door behind them.

"Is anyone following you?" Sid asked, stepping forward and tried to open the door.

"Don't ..", Samy pulled him back and pushed him in the opposite direction.

She went straight to the bed and saw the sheets were pulled aside and a laptop was resting on the side.

She closed the laptop and placed it on the side table and sat on the bed pushing the sheets aside.

"Shit! Wait .. What are you doing? I was working. I didn't save the changes." Sid screamed and rushed forward to open the laptop.

He powered it up back and started checking his code.

"I am so sorry." She made a puppy face. Then she removed her heels one by one  and threw them down.

She got into bed, absorbing the warmth and Sid's cologne as she buried her face into the pillows.

"Excuse me! What are you doing here?" Sid questioned her after making sure his program was safe and shutting down the laptop properly.

"Can't you see?" She replied, digging deeper into the bed.

"You can't stay here?"

"Oh! I am not going to stay. I will just sleep here tonight."

"You can't sleep here tonight?" Sid replied, watching her closely from a safe distance.

His brain was in overdrive trying to think properly, meanwhile his heart and harmones were raging watching the show unfold in front of him.

Samy was talking and making seductive  moves, making Sid horny and clueless. His brain was totally fried and he was having difficulty forming simple sentences. He was totally unprepared and didn't expect Samy to make such move.

"Why not?" She asked making a puppy face, adjusting her hair seductively.

"Bec .. because  .. mmm .. this is my room. You need to go to your room."

"Sorry .. I forgot where my room is." She lifted her skirt slightly.

"I ..eee ..  can take you to your room." Sid stuttered, his eyes glued to her skirt.

"Hmm .. no. Sid .. my legs are hurting." She lifted her skirt further and rubbed her feet with her hands, knowing she had his full attention.

Sid didn't reply, instead was busy watching her.

"What are you looking at?" She scolded him and quickly adjusted her skirt, covering her legs fully and pulled the blanket till her waist.

Sid quickly recovered and questioned her, "Nah .. ah .. Where am I going to sleep?".

"Why are asking me? Its your room. You can sleep anywhere you want." Samy replied casually.

"It's  not safe here". He declared

"Why not? Are there any ghosts in this room?" Samy looked around as if searching for ghosts.

"Aagh! Stop acting! It's me. You are drunk and looking very  .." Sid controlled his voice before the word 'sexy' rolled out of his tongue.

"And what?" Samy demanded.

"Huh! You are not helping. It's possible I may lose control and do something both of us are going to regret. Either way you are going to blame me, so it is best you go to your room."

"Are you going to do something?" Samy asked, using her innocent sexy voice and pulling the blanket upto her chin.

"No .. no .. no .. I am just saying you are going to blame me tomorrow even if nothing happens."

"Oh! Tomorrow is another day. If you are planning on doing something now, please finish it soon, I am really tired." She dropped the blanket and lifted her arms in the air yawning and pushing her chest suggestively towards him.

"What the hell!" Sid's eyes widened hearing her proposition.

Samy was enjoying the exchange and seeing Sid squirm, she knew she was hitting the right targets. At the same time she was bit afraid of pushing him too far.

It was critical for Samy to find out which way Sid would go. She had faith, that no matter what, Sid would not take advantage of her.

"You are too drunk and naughty. I still think you should go back to your room." Sid replied, standing still and staring at her, with his hands folded, as if he was restraining himself from moving onto the bed.

Samy also stared back at him, drilling into his eyes, challenging him to do something.

Nothing happened for few minutes.

"Ok mister! If are done staring at me, please switch off the lights and go to bed. I need my beauty sleep." Samy declared and laid back onto the bed, covering herself with the blanket.

Sid let out a big sigh. He then switched off the lights and moved towards the bed.

Samy looked at the approaching figure in the dark and was surprised Sid was coming towards her.

He came close to her and stood there watching her. After few seconds he bent down slowly towards her face, stopping just a inch away from her lips.

Samy stiffened and laid still. "Did I push him too far. Is he going to do it? She stared into his eyes, as light off the night lamp, reflected off his eyeballs. She could see his arm moving towards her, as if he was going to envelop her in his arms.

Their noses almost touched. Samy  held  her breath and braced for the impact.

Just the moment, she thought, he was going to crush her lips, his face moved away. His hand grabbed the pillow, lying on the other side of the bed and he moved away from her, towards the couch in the room.

Disappointment replaced her fear, as she watched him land on the couch with a thump. "Goodnight!" She whispered, smiling at him.

"Goodnight!" He replied angrily, turning  away from her.