Part 18

A/N: Hey all you have been asking for Sid's POV for a long time now. Initially I planned to write the entire story in Samy's POV, but on popular demand, I am changing it to Third person POV and from now onwards you would be able to see what is going through Sid's mind too. Please .. please comment and let me if you you all agree with the change. Cheers!

Third Person POV

"Fuck you!" Samy gave Sid the finger, looking at him angrily.

Sid looked at Samantha surprised at the gesture and language. He never witnessed her this wild. She must be really mad with him.

"Why is she this mad? Is it because I resigned and wasn't picking up her calls or I am replacing Michael on this trip. Of course the last one must be true, I caught her red handed flirting with Michael. Hmm .. cheater." Sid got angry thinking about the possibilities for Samy's outburst.

"Oh! .. nice offer ... but I am not Michael. You must be thinking about him." Sid whispered bending towards her as the air hostess served them drinks.

"You ... watch your tounge. You still work for me and I am in charge of this project." Samy replied backing into her seat to put some distance between them.

Sid just smiled, infuriating her further, and lifted the arm rest, removing the only obstacle between them.

Samy slammed the arm rest back in place and put her arm over it to stop Sid from lifting it back again.

Sid then put his arm over her hand making sure she felt his weight. Samy removed her hand immediately and then placed it over Sid's arm.

Sid turned and looked into her eyes and knew she wasn't going to back out of the arm wrestling challenge.

"Typical Samy .. never backs out." He smiled inwardly noticing the seriousness in her eyes as she narrowed them, looking at him, like trying to fix a target and her tightening jaw lines showed her resolution.

"He thinks he has the upper hand .. bulldozing himself into my project and trying to intimidate me .. hmm . Need to show him I am the boss." Samy trained her eyes on Sid, throwing her body weight on her arm pressing into Sid's arm.

At the same Samy tried to keep a straight face fighting to ignore the growing butterfly feelings in her core.

Sid turned his face away immediately to hide the big smile on his face. He couldn't control his feelings as Samy tried to put her weight on his arm, stirring deep feelings inside him.

He knew she would back out of the challenge, if she comes to know he was actually enjoying it.

Anyways both had to give up the arm wrestling challenge when the air hostess showed up with the menu cards for ordering dinner.

"Thank you, I am not ordering." Samy refused the menu card. She wasn't feeling good and didn't want to risk the delicate state of her stomach. She regretted all the calories she piled up at Sasi's wedding.

"Hi, I will take number 3 for myself and number 4 for my partner. Don't worry she always declines and then goes for my food."

"Sure Sir. Thank you." The air hostess moved over to next row as Samy glared at Sid and threw a elbow into his ribs.

"Aaah .. hey no violence .. there are armed marshals on this flight." Sid feigned pain, clutching his ribs.

"Excuse me .. Partner? I am not your partner. Where did you get that from?"

"Whoa .. what are you expecting?"

"I am still hour boss."

"I don't think so .. I resigned from the company .. I am doing this as a favor."