Chapter 26: Let's Take It Back To The Good Days

(Title Credit: Good Days // Marmozets who u should 100% check out)

**Jason's POV**

Christmas with Chloe and everyone was amazing.

*flashback ayy*

The day started perfectly by waking up in Chloe's room at the girls' house. We went downstairs where Izy was making breakfast for her and Patty, we didn't want to intrude on their private moment so we took some food upstairs to eat on our own. Chloe brought out a present for me and when I tore open the packaging it revealed a signed edition of Sempiternal.

"You know that concert I went to a few weeks ago? I ran into Jordan and he gave it to me. It even has your name on it, look," she giggled and pointed to where it said 'To Jason' at the top.

"I have no words," I smiled before kissing her passionately.

We emerged a few hours later, completely dressed and washed and ready to go to my house. Liz and Christian were sitting by the tree we'd all decorated in the living room. Under it was various presents with tags to all of us. Our presents were amazing. I bought Chloe a notebook which I'd filled with memories. There were pictures of us from dates at the park, some cafés even just ones of her laying on my bed. My particular favourite was one like that. She had her head tipped back in laughter and she was slightly lifted of the bed.

Chloe almost cried as she hugged me, nestling her hair into the crook of my neck. After all the presents had been given we went up to the attic. Two skylights lit up the room even though it was raining. Of course it was raining. Although it began to snow gently, it didn't last that long. I'd set up blankets and pillows here the day before so it would be perfect. Fairy lights adorned the walls and we lay looking up at the stars in the midnight sky.

"I really love you," I whispered to her. "You know that right?"

She shifted round so she was facing me and my arm was still around her. "Yes. Even though I love you more."

*end of flashback*

I miss the good days, before all the drama happened, before Pete and Ash and Chase. We were going to fight for them no matter how much it took. They had to be safe. Our plan was almost completely foolproof. We would break in, get the girls, get out. Of course there were a few more details regarding security, the three guys, how to get to them, etc, etc. We knew what we were doing though.

**Christian's POV**

When I was with Liz I felt like my whole world was complete. I could never be happier. She made me smile even at the worst of times but now I couldn't be there for her. We would do pointless things like go on dates to coffee shops in small villages, walk around, climb a tree, talk for hours on end. I remember one of our dates like it was just yesterday.

*flashback again*

I was waiting for Liz at the coffee house in a small village. It was our 2 month anniversary and I had her present in my pocket. She alked in and took my breath away. Her usual style would be skinny jeans and band shirts but today she was in a black skirt and white top with a black cardigan. So simple yet so stunning.

"You look beautiful," I whispered as I stood up to greet her, hugging her.

"And you look handsome as always," she blushed and giggled. We sat down and ordered coffees for the both of us.

"I know we've only been together two months but I bought you a small gift," I produced a box from my pocket and opened it to reveal and ring. Not an engagement ring, a promise ring. It was a thick silver band with a ghost engraved on the front. On the back was "C&L". She took it from the box and slipped it on, throwing her arms around my neck.

"I love it," she gasped.

"And I love you," I said. She removed her head from my neck and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you so, so much," she smiled and we sat down to enjoy our coffee.

*end of flashback*

I picked up the promise ring from my bed stand and twirled it between my thumb and forefinger. Would she take it back? Would she take me back? I would have to find out.

----

Some more flashback fillers for you guys.

I'm super annoyed because I can't go to The World Tour and my internet friends r going and it sucks bc they're going to the date I would have and ughhh. Plus I start school in a week so that's shit. I'm going to write a new chapter for my Alan fan fiction soon I PROMISE OK ILY ALL SO EFFING MUCH.

I'm also writing a Brandon Hoover (Crown The Empire) fan fiction and it's gonna be super sad.