Chapter 21: All The Actors Learnt Lines

(Title credit: Actors // Don Broco)

**Patty's POV**

It had been a month since Izy left me. A whole month. No good morning kisses, arguing over video games, cuddling on the couch, stupid songwriting sessions. Nothing. I managed to stop Jason from slowly drowning himself in a sea of alcohol and salty tears. We didn't know how to get them back but then he suggested an old friend returned.

Christian Novelli.

"Lets Skype Christian," Jason suggested. "It would be better to tell him."

"Yeah," I agreed lazily and switched my laptop to Skype. I clicked on his icon and waited. It wasn't long before the dark haired boy answered in one of his signature sweaters. He noticed out sullen expressions and his face turned for joy to concern.

"What's wrong you look upset?" He asked us.

"It's the girls," Jason sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to talk about Izy without flooding the room. "Someone's taken them. More specifically Pete, Ash and Chase."

"What? When?" He asked suddenly getting more agitated when he heard the name Chase. "Why would they take the girls away?"

"Who knows?" I croaked out. "All I know is that I want to get them back here and see Izy again. He made her leave me. He made her get her things. He made her choose him."

"Could you try and get a flight to over here?" Jason asked him warily although we had a pretty good idea of what the answer would be.

"Let me look up times."

**Izy's POV**

Living hell was the only way to describe my time here. Being beaten, forced to sleep with Pete and having no freedom. I tried to escape but he caught me and punished me. Liz and Chloe have been separated from me. I mainly see them cleaning instead of being paraded around like arm candy for the two other guys. They always have an electronic neck tag on and the same boring clothes.

What makes me so special?

Pete told me there were plans for me. Big ones. That I would soon understand and fall helplessley in love with him. That I would never want to return to my old like. That I would want to be with him forever.

Bull. Shit.

"Wake the fuck up," Pete's gruff voice yelled. "I'm hosting a dinner tonight and we need to make you prettier and more presentable."

I solemnly got up and dragged my straw like limbs into the bathroom. The girl staring back at me was a skeleton, a walking deadman. I reached a bony hand to touch my protruding collarbones. They felt like wood to the touch and stuck out. I knew I would die here so hey not make the process quicker, what harm could it do?

One of the maids here came in after I had showered so she could do something with the dull, limp, mop I called hair. I never caught her name. She did a simple bun on the top of my head and plain makeup. I got myself into the outfit lying on top of my bed. It was a tight red dress with a thin gold belt around the middle. The maid that did my hair handed me some gold shoes that I managed to put on and stumble around it. Needless to say it was extremely uncomfortable. Once I had gotten comfortable in the shoes more or less, Pete came to collect me from my room.

He reminded me of the rules. No talking unless talked to. Smile at everyone. No flirting with other men. No drinking.

I was his puppet, his toy to command and position. I was sick of it.

We got down to the ballroom where most of his parties were held. Since his boss was rich, they held dinner parties for their posh friends. All hosted by Pete of course. Liz and Chloe were always their arm candy just for these.

We were all starting roles in a dramatic film. Learning our parts and stage directions to the second. I took a deep breath and plastered a huge smile on my face. Time to act.

A/N this is a shit chapter but I have really bad writers block and can't think of anything else. Christian's coming back aaah

Until next time ;)