Chapter 6: Being Official

**Liz's POV**

I woke up at around 11am. Tonight was my date with Christian. I got out of bed and shoved my white slippers onto my feet and trudged over to Izy's room. The door was shut so I opened it a sliver and looked round the corner. The bed was unmade and no one was in it.

"IZY!" I shouted down the stairs. "IZY ARE YOU HOME!"

There was no reply. Oh shit, what if she'd gone out. What if she was dead.

**Izy's POV**

I woke up by the lake with someone's arms wrapped around me. What happened last night? I rolled over to see Patty's piercing blue eyes staring into mine. Not gonna lie, I was pretty scared and jumped a little. A smile played across his lips and he started to laugh as I rolled off the picnic mat into the grass. It was wet from the dew so the back of my tshirt had water spots on it.

"How long have you been awake Patty?" I asked him when I sat up, brushing leaves off my shirt.
"About 15 minutes or so? I didn't want to wake you," he admitted. "You went to sleep last night and I kinda drifted off as well."
"Oh my gosh, Liz must be so worried I didn't leave a note I just kinda left."
"We better get going then."

We made our way out of the forest and I remembered what happened last night, when he kissed me.

"So about what happened last night, did it mean anything?" Patty said as if on cue.
"Of course it did," I said turning to face him.
"Does that make us," he pointed at the two of us. "Official?"
I suddenly stopped.
"I guess it does," I said and his hand cupped the side of my face as I leant up to him and kissed him again. His hand dropped to hold mine as I pulled away.

We reached the house and when I went in with Patty, Liz rushed over to me.

"Where have you been? I've been so worried!" She said.
"I went out last night with Patty and we kinda fell asleep in the woods," I said reassuringly.
"Don't scare me like that. Anyway I have a date to get ready for. Help me please?" She batted her eyelashes.
"Fine," I agreed. "Bye Patty."
"Bye Izy," he said back and winked at me.
"What's going on between you two?" Liz asked, curiously.
"Oh nothing just..." I trailed off.
"Just what?" Liz looked at me.
"He may or may not have kissed me and sang one of my favourite ever songs to me?" I said.
"I knew it! You were so into him don't even lie about it!" She exclaimed.
"Probably not as much as you're into Christian! Now let's go and get you ready for this date!

**Liz's POV**

Christian was taking me to a restaurant tonight so I wanted to look good. Izy picked out a black thigh-length dress, a pair of pale tights and black studded flatforms. The dress had no back apart from a bit of lace which went from the neckline to the waist. It wasn't too short but it was short enough. I curled my hair and put on some black eyeliner and mascara.

When the doorbell rang, I answered it to Christian in a suit and bow tie.

"You-you look amazing," he said.
"Not too bad yourself," I said back. I told Izy I was going out and left the house. As Christian opened the taxi door for me, I knew it was going to be a great night.

---
Yay an update!
Since I start school again tomorrow I might not be able to post as much but I'll try to write some on my iPod then email it to myself to copy and paste onto here.

There's no now playing today bc I'm lying in bed.
But the song of the day issss

The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance. It's been stuck in my head and gah it's such a good song.

As always comment, vote, add to library, follow it means a lot.
I can't believe how many reads this is getting.
<3
-izzy