Chapter 25: Oh Memories, Where Did You Go?

Ok double update and It's about August I'm the book atm.

*Patty's POV*

I sat in my room laying on my bed after what Christian told me. I couldn't sleep as memories of times I spent with Izy filled my mind. Christmas, Valentines day, her birthday, videos together. Everything.

*flashback to Valentine's day*

I was in the park where we has the picnic the night I asked her to be my girlfriend. There was a blanket on the ground, food and drinks for us. I'd out up fairy lights around the trees as well. Earlier that day she'd given me her gift and we'd mainly spent the rest of it cuddling on the couch before I had to come and set this up. I unlocked my phone to text her to come to the park. 10 minutes later she arrived and I held a box in my hand.

"Happy birthday Izy," I whispered to her when she bounded over to hug me. "I love you."

"And I love you too Patty," she kissed me passionately and pulled away before anything could happen. "This is beautiful."

"I got you this," I told her and placed the box in her hands. She sat on the rug, pulling me down with her and we landed in a heap avoiding crushing any food. Izy opened the box to reveal a necklace with one of my guitar picks on it. Also in there was a bracelet. It had a heart in the center and on the flip side of it was "Patty & Izy".

"I love them both," she slipped the necklace on and the bracelet before kissing me again. We ate the food and I went behind one of the trees to retrieve my guitar. I played the familiar tune of our song, All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens. Izy was crying by the end, tears of joy. Eventually we fell asleep there and left in the morning.

*end of flashback*

Tears welled up in my eyes and I couldn't block out any of the memories. The way she alwaya smelled of something fruity and always looked amazing no matter how little or how much makeup she was wearing. I loved how she got dressed up for big nights out and then when she was just in sweatpants and a tshirt she looked just as perfect. I loved everything about her.