Chapter 9: Secrets and Scheming

**Izy's POV**

...he grabbed my hand before I left and he kissed me.

I ran back to the store my heart practically beating out of my chest. He tried calling after me but I blocked out the sound. You wanna know the worst part? I kissed him back. How could I do this. It had only been a few hours since I agreed to be Patty's girlfriend and I've already kissed another guy? Life was not going well for me right now. To make things even worse Chloe turned up and asked me what happened. Aparently she saw me kiss him which was great.

"IZY!" She yelled.
"Hi Chloe nice to see you too!" I said sarcasm dripping from every word.
"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU STICKING YOUR TOUNGE DOWN PETE'S THROAT?" Obviously she was unimpressed.
"He kissed me Chloe. He. Kissed. Me."
"You have to tell Patty," her voice was calmer now. I couldn't tell Patty! He'd freak. "I know what you're thinking Izy. Yes he'd freak but you'd be living a lie if you didn't tell him."

She had a point I guess so I decided to tell him. Maybe not yet but sometime.

**next day**

By the time I was a awake it was 12pm and I had a note next to me from Liz saying she was out with Christian and a note from Chloe saying she was out with Jason. Patty texted me asking if I wanted to hang out round his so I got showered and ate. I wanted to look good so I wore my Sleeping With Sirens sweatshirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I slipped on my vans and walked round. I wasn't going to tell him today. He seemed too happy and anyway when I walked in Liz and Christian were making out on the couch while Chloe and Jason were cuddling next to them. I guess they were a thing now.

Patty grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to his room. "To avoid the others." He said. When we got there, we sat cross legged next to each other and I rested my head on his shoulder. He out his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I really love you Izy," he said, pulling me in closer.
"I really love you too," I said, wrapping both my arms around him. We stayed like this for a bit until we heard Jason calling us down for pizza. We went down and sat on the couch opposite to them.

Eventually, we headed home and at the door Patty kissed my head and pulled me into a hug, resting his nose on my hair.
"You are beautiful, you know that?" He whispered into my forehead.
"Now that I'm with you," I replied. I could hear Liz and Chloe calling me so I left. I felt really guilty about not telling him. I couldn't break his heart though.

**???? POV**

"The plan was to break the other couples up!" I yelled at him making him jump.
"Well excuse me! You're the one that told me to break them up!" He yelled back.
"Do you want your revenge or not," I sighed, a headache starting to form.
"Yes I do," he whined.
"The we gotta do this slow. Start with the emo boy and idiot girl. Get Chase on her," I ordered.
"Yes miss," he groaned and trudged out of the room. Once those two were down we can work on the one with the stupid hair then our main target.
"Watch your back pretty girl," I snarled. "I'm coming."

---

Drama *gasps*
Sorry this took so long I wanted it to be really good for you guys
now playing - Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
-izzy