Chapter 11: Destroying Something Beautiful

GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER HOW ARE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR 5 K WOW ILY THANKS SO RECAP BASICALLY CHASE JUST KISSED LIZ WOW MUCH DRAMA. ID RE READ ALL OF THIS IF I WERE YOU AND HOEPFULLY ILL BE DOING REGULAR POSTING AGAIN OKAY LY BBYZ STAY SAFE.

ps. New Alan Ashby fan fic 10/10 would try to read :)

**Christian's POV**

I woke up on the forest floor surrounded by leaves. Memories of last night came flooding back into my head and the confusion that was once there was now replaced with anger. How could she do that to me? I loved her with every inch of my body and she went and fucking kissed that asshole.

As I started to walk out of the forest I thought more about him. Then it hit me. He was the one she was talking to in Wagamama's. I knew she'd been planning this all along but I can't believe that she'd do that. A sweet innocent girl turned heart crushing bitch.

Finally, I made it to the white front door of my house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by my two best friends who proceeded to crush my with a hug.

"Christian where have you been?" Patty practiacally screamed into my ear.
"I um kinda fell asleep in the forest," I replied.
"We tried texting you!" Jason yelled.
"My phone ran out of battery," I told him, showing him the 'plug into your charger' sign.
"All that matters is that you're sat now, you want some breakfast?" Patty asked.
"Sure," I said and walked through to the living room where she was sitting. Legs crossed, hunched over her phone texting (probably him), hair un brushed and when she looked up I could see a red rim around her eyes like she'd been crying. Did I do that to her? Am I the bad guy?

I walked straight past her, ran to my room, shut the door and broke down in tears. I let them fall down my face like rain from a cloud. How could I be such an idiot? I thought to myself. I destroyed her. I'm such a weak, pathetic, idiot.

"Um Christian? You in there?" I heard a familiar American accent.
"I don't want to talk to you," I yelled. Probably a bit too loudly.
"Look I'm sorry, Christian. I don't even know why I'm apologising? He kissed me!" She yelled back.
"That's not what it looked like with you running your hands through his fricking hair!" I yelled as well.
"Fine then if you're going to be stubborn I'm going to leave,"I heard footsteps leave. The tears continued to flow and I realised what an idiot I was.

**Liz's POV two weeks later**

He was my everything. Christian was all I wanted and all I needed. Chase wouldn't stop texting me either. It was always "hey babe <3" or "what'cha doing babe?xxxxx". Patty told me Christian had moved back to America. I didn't even get to see him leave.

I mean don't get me wrong, Chase was a nice guy I just wasn't ready for anything at that time. Izy had invited me to a party for Patty's birthday so I decided to bring Chase as my date. I brushed out my dark hair before deciding to put it into a messy bun. I slipped on a black dress which had a lace bodice and stopped mid-thigh. I paired it with a pair of black heels which made me as tall as Chase. Before leaving, I did smokey eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. Chase knocked on my door and he led me out to the party.

**Chloe's POV**

I managed to drag Jason out of the house for Patty's party tonight. Aparently Izy had invited Pete, Ash and Chase (who was Liz's date) to the party. Also Christian was going, that should be fun. We headed to the venue for 10pm and the party really started. Chase's arm was firmly planted around Liz's waist and I could tell she was uncomfortable. I followed his gaze to see a black haired boy talking to Patty. I see Christian was here.

Jason had left to go talk to people and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun round to see flame haired Ash from McDonald's.

"Hey Chlo! Long time no see!" He beamed. Chlo?

"Ash hey," I smiled at him politely.

"So how are you?" He asked. I noticed how green his eyes were and how he scrunched up his nose when he laughed. Stop it Chloe, I thought to myself. Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason.

"I'm good, yourself?" Avoid the eyes. Avoid the eyes.

"Not too bad," before we could continue our conversation, Jason came up from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. That didn't stop Ash though. "Hey because it's been so long since we last saw each other, maybe we could grab a coffee or something?"

I felt Jason's arms tighten around me as I answered. "Sure."

**Izy's POV**

"Thank you Iz," I felt Patty murmur against my lips before kissing me again. He really loved this party. For his birthday I bought him two tickets to see Bring Me The Horizon live with meet and greet. How? I have a friend.

"I love you Patty," I sighed into his chest as I rested my head against it. I could hear his heartbeat pounding rhythmically against his body. I would never ever leave him. If anyone wanted me too, they'd have to drag me away.

A/N #2

HEYO SO SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT YEAH AND DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I HAVE A V GOOD IDEA FOR THIS IT MIGHT BE A BIT SLOW BUT BEAR WITH ME OKAY ITS GONNA BE GOOD :)