New Year's Kisses

Creek, Style, Bunny and Levin
Third Person POV & Tweek's POV

A/N Keep reading until the end, Srry if there is many Fortnite dances, What Kenny is dancing is Smooth Moves (BTS Emote in Fortnite), Tweek was dancing True Heart (Mixed K-Pop Emote) and Stan is dancing Take The L (Random Emote) and Craig is just dabbing infinitely. It's already 2019 in the Philippines tho

Happy New Years tho :3

It was midnight, and that means It's 2019. Everyone was on the roof of Bebe's house, while Kenny is just partying like a party animal.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO" Kenny cried, dancing a Fortnite emote. "HAPPY NEW YEARS, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, as Stan and Craig laughed, Lucas just chuckled.

Tweek, Kyle, Butters And Kevin kept giggling at their boyfriends' fun, like they want to have their fun like them.

"IT'S 2019!" Stan yelled, while taking the L.

—————————

I giggled at the sight of my boyfriend's fun with the other boys, I kinda feel like a girl giggling at his boyfriend, like me.

I joined them and do a Fortnite dance, A K-Pop one, like what Kenny is dancing, I kinda twitched alittle while dancing. Craig laughed and slapped his thigh, as he kept dabbing infinitely.

"Okay, guys. That's enough partying, let's discuss about our New Years resolution!" Lucas exclaimed, as we all nodded in agreement.

"My resolution is to fuck Butters" Kenny smirked, as Butters turned red while he hid his facial look.

"My resolution is to study about genetic engineering!" Wendy smiled

"That's retarded" Eric scoffed, as Wendy huffed in anger.

"Tweek" I snapped, as I faced to Craig

"Yes?" I asked, he didn't say a single word until he pushed himself to me to meet his lips. We were dating for 4 years and we haven't kiss lately, I was too distracted with Craig as I slowly melt into the kiss.

Clyde, Stan and Kenny were whistling and cheering for our first kiss, Lucas chuckled and gave us a thumbs up. We both pulled away as he started to lick his lips, seductively.

Stan kissed Kyle, Kenny kissed Butters but his hand is on Butters' lower back and Kevin gave Lucas a quick kiss, Craig wrapped his arm around me as I started to giggle.

"Happy New Years, Babe" He said

"Happy New Years" I kissed his cheek, as he laughed.

I wonder where Clyde, Token, Eric and the other guys are

MEANWHILE

"Let's play water gun fight!" Eric yelled, as water flow into his head. It was Wendy and Bebe, they were pouring water on Eric's head. Eric's face went into red anger as he chased the two girls.

"I'll get you two faggots!" He yelled, as Wendy and Bebe laughed.