Craig Tucker! (WITH BONUS SCENES)

Clyde & Craig, Craig X Tweek (Creek)

A/N The scenario and dialogue is actually from Monsters, Inc.
Clyde is Sully (but acts like Mike), Craig is Mike (but acts like Sully), Tweek is Celia, Butters is Randall, Cartman is Waternoose, Dougie is Fungus (Randall's helper) and Pip is Boo (DA CHILD).

"I'm glad you came back, Tucker" Clyde laughed, running with Pip while dragging Craig

"Well, somebody's gotta take care of ya, Donovan" Craig flipped him off, then comes screaming from the twitching monster, while Craig screamed back. Tweek tackled Craig to the ground, with a pissed expression on his face. "Tweekers, I can't tal-" He was cut off by Clyde pulling Tweek away from Craig and starts dragging him again, but Tweek is attached to Craig.

"Come on!" Clyde exclaimed

"Craig, if you won't tell me the fucking truth right now, we are fucking through!" Tweek threatened, "Through!" He repeated.

"Look, Tweekers. You know that kid that they're looking for?" He asked, "Well, Clyde let him in." The spaz gasped, then furrowed his eyebrows, "We tried to return to her door but Cartman had this secret plot and now Butters is right behind us and is now trying to kill us!" He confessed with speed, pointing behind.

"Are you gonna expect me to believe those pack of lies, Craig Tucker?!?" He complained, as a human child came out

"Craig Tucker!" Pip exclaimed, Tweek gasped as he pulled away, leaving him in the ground

"I love you so fucking much, Tweekers!" Craig screamed

"Hey!" Someone yelled, it was Butters and Dougie, they pushed the employees away while chasing the duo and the kid as Tweek huffed.

Craig and Clyde ran back to the door, Clyde slide in the card, and to see the correct door hanging on the machines, they waited for the door as someone said, "HAH!," He laughed, "They're they are!" They both start running to them until was voice was heard

"Attention, employees. Leopold Butters Stotch has broke the all-time scare record!" It was Tweek! He was trying to save the two best friends and Pip.

"Huh?" Everyone gathered around Butters, whom they were suffering from crowds, they began clamouring and cheering for the "breaker of all-time records" as they kept grabbing into them, "Hey, get outta of my way!" Butters yelled.

Tweek placed the phone back to the holder as he gave a thumbs up, "Go get 'em, Sweetiepants..!" He said, proudly.

BONUS SCENE #1: Sweetiepants

Craig and Clyde started walking as Craig slide in the counter, "Hey, Tweekers~" Tweek jumped, than faced to Craig.

"Sweetiepants!" He exclaimed

"Happy birthday!" Craig smiled

"Oh, Craig! I knew you would remember!" He smiled back, while petting his boyfriend. Clyde looked away as Tweek faced to the brown monster, "Hey Clyde-san!" He greeted.

"Oh, hey.. Tweeky-Weeky?" Clyde paused, trying to play back, but Tweek kept giggling. "Happy birthday.." He said.

"Thank you" He smiled, then faced to Craig, "So ya gonna take me somewhere special?" He asked

"Well, I've been planning to go to Casa Bonita with you" Craig confessed, as Tweek gasped

"Casa Bonita?! But that's in Denver!" He exclaimed

"Well, not for 'Sweetiepants'. " He joked, as they both laughed

"See ya later, Sweetiepants!" Tweek gave his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips as Craig walked away, waving his boyfriend.

BONUS SCENE #2: Put That Thing Back Where It Came From, Or So Help Me

"Okay, send us a postcard, that's Clyde Donovan and Craig Tucker!" Clyde exclaimed

"Clad Danoven and Crag Tacka!" Pip exclaimed back

"Very good, now you can go now! Bye-bye!" He stood up, "See the stick? Get the stick, whipee!" He thrown the stick to the door as Craig closed the door.

"Clyde, this isn't Pip's door" He said

"Pip? Who's Pip?" He asked

"That's what I decided to call him, so what's the problem?" He answered, as Clyde pinched the bridge of his nose with stress

"You're not supposed to name it," He murmured, "Once you name it, you started to get attached to it!" He yelled. "Now put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!" He demanded, while pointing to the door.

Everyone started to look at the duo, as Craig hid Pip behind him, "Oh hey, we were just rehearsing a scene for an upcoming company play called 'Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me'" He breathed, "It's a musical: put that thing where it came from, or so help me!" He sang, as Craig sang along.

"Get that thing away from me, you guys" he began to start some actions, while Craig was stomping his feet, "Put that thing back where it came from, or i'll put myself in the eye!" He finished. "It's a work in progress, but it'll get better" He chuckled.