Out With The Old, In With The New (Creek)

Creek, Slight Style and One-sided Cryle
Warning: Spoilers of the FNAF series by Tony Crynight

A/N I was watching a FNAF animation series by Tony Crynight, and I simply get a "brilliant" idea, but first things first, let me show off some explanatory of some confusions in your head: (they're also animatronics too)
Tweek is Mangle, Kyle is Chica, Craig is Foxy, Stan is Bonnie, Butters/Professor Chaos is Springtrap, Kenny is Fredbear/Golden Freddy and Cartman is Freddy

Craig layed there, lifeless and dull, making the rest except Professor Chaos, shocked, "Craig!" Kyle screamed, but still has Stan in his arms.

Leopold kneeled there, grasped his bloody wound on his chest, making Cartman gasp, Cartman ran to Craig, carrying his lifeless corpse, "Craig, buddy, no! What kind of fucking sacrifice is this?!?" Cartman yelled, tears forming in his eyes.

The blond animatronic pulled out a grin, while Cartman looking towards him, he then collasped into the ground by his back, a grin still remained as his evil expression,"This was... My revenge..." He whispered,. "OUR.. Revenge.." He nod back his head, making Cartman dropped Craig.

"I wasn't.. Really born a monster...-" He paused, "Eric Cartman, I was made a monster by you...!" He finished his sentence, and said these words before he became deceased, "I will die... A monster.." He collapsed his eyes and still smiles like an evil villain.

Kyle then spot Kenny with pink eyes and with a hammer on his hand, about to smash Cartman, "Cartman, look out!" He yelled, Cartman looked behind and dodged at the distance of the object. He swinged his hammer as Cartman tackled him to the ground.

"Holy shit.. My head hurts..." Stan woke up, rubbing his metallic head, as he gasped, "W-What happened?!?"

"Kinny...!" He growled, trying to pull Kenny away, "Twerk, don't fucking do this shit, man!" He yelled, as the two super best friends faced to the two animatronics' direction. "I know you're in there, so wake up, you fucking spaz!" Cartman yelled, grabbing Kenny's chin with his two bare hands.

Cartman sighed, as he faced to Kenny once again, "Tweek.. Craig. Tucker. Loves you. So FUCKING much...! Does that bullshit even matter to you..?!" Cartman huffed, then pulled Kenny's sight towards Craig's body. "Look at this fucker, is THIS what you want...?" Kenny then lowered his eyebrows as his eyes collasped.

He rose up as he started to roar, as Cartman fell from the ground, Stan and Kyle ran to Cartman and held both of Cartman's shoulders, looking at the odd scenario. Tweek's soul, which is in Kenny's suit, then transferred back to Tweek's suit as he screamed back.

After a few seconds, Kenny was back to being lifeless as he collapsed to the ground, smiling as usual. Tweek woke up, scanning the area as he looked at his mangled arms, "I-I'm back..!" Tweek smiled, while Kyle smiled back.

Kyle came to him, still surprised to see his friend as he hugged him, "Oh, Tweek... I'm sorry for what I've done...!" Kyle sniffed

"I'm sorry- Nngh! Too, Kyle..." Tweek pulled Kyle away lightly, as Stan looked at Craig's body

"What happened to Craig?!" Stan panicked, then looked at his friends, while Cartman raised his arms and shrugged.

"No idea either. Butters pushed some kind of button and then Craig collapsed!" Cartman explained, but before everything has gone wrong, "He could be stunned....-" He asked, "Or reset?" Tweek was terrified and shocked at the term, making him jump.

"R-Reset..." He mumbled, he pace towards Craig's body and carressed his cheeks. He sniffed as he hugged Craig, he cried, which made him broke his heart. Kyle cried back, then slammed his head into Stan's shoulder, weeping on it. Stan then comforted his best friend, who is hugging back.

Cartman glared at the lifeless blond, which made his blood boil like a boiling pot. He then glared at the next corpse, Chaos, who is still grasping into his wound and smiling at his "sacrifice".

Everything seems to be alot heartbreaking, like a wrecking ball wrecked someone's heart. Everyone was crying, everyone was weeping, especially the mangled animatronic.

Until then......

Craig has awoken.