Chapter 47

Emma's POV

I wake to the sound of my beeping alarm. I turn it off and try to move but I felt my hands tied to the bed. I lift my head and find my body lied in my sleeping position. With my stomach against the mattress and my hands above the pillow with a leg out of the covers. I try to move again but my body doesn't respond. I through my head back in the pillow and turned on my phone to see the time. 4:30. I still have 2 more hours to sleep. I realize it wasn't my alarm that woke me up. It was a text message.

Hey babe, I was thinking that maybe after school I can introduce you to my mom? Since I met your dad I would really like it if you met my mom... She was a really good person. -L

I smile as I read the message. Luke wanted me to meet his mom. He tries to act tough and all but he's just a big softy.

Sure :) What are you doing awake? -Emma

I always wake up at 4:30 to go running and to the gym before school. Maybe you should come with me someday :) it can be 'our' thing -L

No thanks. I'm too lazy for that -Emma

Too late. Put on some leggings and a shirt. We're going for a run. I'm already outside your house ;) -L

Noo!!! Please tell me you're lying -Emma

Nope. You can check it out yourself -L

He tells me and I look out the window. He's standing outside my house in soccer shorts and soccer shirt. I groan and put on a soft pink sport bra with a bright pink leggings and grab my iPhone and my headphones. I brush my teeth and throw a little bit of water on my face, and splashing my self with Twilight Woods splash from Bath&Body Works. I go down and open the door to find a smily Luke.

"Go away" I groan still half asleep

"Nope. Hmm I like your scent.." He tells me sniffing

"Thanks" I groan

"The smell of laziness" He adds

"What??!" I tell him surprised

"Lets go!!" He tells me grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of my house. We walk till we get to a road in the woods. The place where we first made out (remember?). He starts running and I do my best to run with him but he's already ahead of me. Once I catch up with him I'm panting and stop to drink water from his bottle.

"Hey!!" He tells me throwing his arms in the air in confusion

"What? It's your fault. You didn't wait till I had my own water bottle" I tell him and keep drinking.

"Lazy" He scoffs and I giggle. We start to run again and after 20 more minutes of running nonstop he took me to the gym. This is torture!!!!

When we arrive to the gym my eyes widen. I've never been to a gym before. This is so... Weird. It looks like a spaceship. He grabs my hand and we walk to the machine that I think it's used for walking.

"Why are you torturing me?!" I tell him and he laughs.

"I'm not torturing you. I just.. I want us to do more things together"

"More than we already do?" I tell him rising one brow

"Yes. I love you and I want to spend as much time as I can with you" He tells me while turning my machine on and walking to his. My machine starts to move and I scream feeling my heart coming out of my chest.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I ask Luke scared and he starts laughing like crazy

"Yo- you just need to w-walk" He said through his laughing.

"Ohh...." I tell him lowering my face ashamed. How can I be so stupid?! I start walking still facing the floor and get tired of the machine and step out of it without bothering to turn it off. I lay a mat on the floor and start to do abs. After 200 abs i stand up and start doing squats.

"Why are you doing squats? You have a perfect ass" Luke tells me staring at my ass while drying his sweat with a towel after lifting.

"No I don't. Now please don't stare at my ass. Thank you" I tell him and keep doing squats.

Luke's POV

I see Emma doing squats and her perfect body moving up and down. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of working out we go to my house and shower. She wants to go after me so I shower first. When I come out I find Emma singing and dancing in front of the mirror.

You light me up inside

Like the fourth of July.

Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well your the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror

And singing in the shower

She sings and dances in front of the mirror like crazy. I can't help but laugh and she stops dancing and singing as soon as she realizes I'm there.

"Well now I know I'm the reason why you're dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower" I tell her winking an eye and she starts blushing like crazy.

"I'm gonna take a shower" She tells me and slams the bathroom door and I laugh even harder when she enter the bathroom. She's so cute and beautiful.