Chapter 43

Emma's POV

It was 11 A.M. And my mom already left for work. I was in the kitchen with Luke making j&p sandwiches (jelly & peanut butter).

"Luke. How do you like your sandwich?" I ask him

"Umm... A lot of peanut butter and a little bit of STRAWBERRY jelly. Please?"

"Okay" I made the two sandwiches and we sat next to each other in the booths that are in my kitchen.

"Emma. I'm really happy that I'm here with you. There's no other place I'd rather be" Luke tells me and I blush.

"I love you" I tell him and grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze. "We gotta go to your house" I tell him

"Why?" He asks me frowning

"To grab your wheelchair! And tomorrow is Monday! We have yo go to school!"

"Ugh!" He growls.

"I'll be there with you" I tell him trying to make him want to come to school

"Fine. I'll go. But just for you" He tells me and I nod.

We both showered and got dressed and headed to his house. We walk in and went straight to his room and grabbed the wheelchair.

"I don't want to be in here!" He complains like a little baby.

"Don't worry baby. Mommy is gonna get you out of there in 2 months" I tell him talking like if I was talking to a baby. I left him alone in his room so that he can change to new clothes, and after 5 minutes we came out with a Nirvana shirt and skinny jeans, and we went down in the elevator hand in hand.

"Hey, lets do something" He tells me

"Sure. What you wanna do?"

"I don't know.. How about we have a game day? I can invite the boys over and you can invite Maggie. And I'll tell the boys to invite they're girlfriends" Luke tells me and I agree with a wide smile. I'm so gonna beat everyone's asses. I'm the best in games, I tell to myself and smile evilly. "Why that smile?" Luke asks me with a scary look on his face and I laugh.

"I'm gonna beat yo asses today" I tell him and this time he laughs.

"Yeah right" He tells me and I roll my eyes.

30 minutes later everyone was in Luke's house and we were trying to decide what game to play. Ashton, Maggie, and I wanted to play Monopoly, Luke and Amanda wanted to play Clue, and Calum and Michael wanted to play Twister. At the end we play Clue first, then Monopoly, and at the end we play Twister and everyone agrees.

"AMANDA! That's not fair!!!" Calum screams as Amanda enters the kitchen in the game.

"Yes it is" She answers and sticks her tongue out at him.

"If you weren't my girlfriend I would totally make you go back" Calum tells Amanda.

"I know you love me"

"Sadly I do" Calum tells her back. GOD they're so cute!!!!!

"My turn!" Michael screams from the other end of the table. At the end of the game Ashton ends up finding the criminal and it was Coronel. Damn him. I take Monopoly to the table and placed it in the middle. Everyone grabs their characters and I take the hat. My favorite. Michael is the bank, Amanda the cat, Calum the boat, Ashton the boat, Luke the dog, and Maggie the car. I'm the first one to move and I end up at the train thingie. Maggie buys 2 houses, Michael 1, Ashton nothing yet, Amanda 3 houses, Calum 1 house, and Luke ends up at fortune. I read it to him and it said:

YOU CAN USE THIS CARD IF YOU'RE IN JAIL TO GET OUT. OF YOU'RE NOT IN JAIL RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN SAVE THE CARD AND USE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT.

I growl at him as I read it. It's my turn to do it again and I end up buying 2 houses and 1 hotel in Avenue Connecticut. So far I'm the one with most properties.

At the end Michael wins by 2 houses. Fuck. We place Twister in the floor and everyone stays in socks. Just as we're about to start playing someone comes in the house.

"That's the girl I'm dating. Do you mind I invited her over?" Michael asks Luke.

"No, of course not" Luke tells him. Michael goes get her and when I see them entering the room my face falls.

"WHAT?!" I scream as I see her coming in with Michael.

'GUESS WHO IT IS?? THANKS FOR THE 21K! IT'S SO AMAZING YOU GUYS!!

LOTS OF LOVE,

Duni