Chapter 36

Luke's POV

I pull away form the kiss when I snap back into reality and realize I haven't showered.

"I'm gonna goo take a shower. Bye" I told her and kissed her before getting in the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom and it smelled like girl. Emma's perfume was all over the place and also hairspray. I was about to faint by the amount of smells in this bathroom. I shower as quick as I can and get out of it and into the room. I put on a white long sleeve shirt with a black tuxedo, dress pants and dress shoes. I put on the bow but I don't know how to tie it so I comb my hair backwards with a little of hairspray. I brush my teeth put on my Boss perfume and get out to where Emma is. She's sitting in the couch laughing her ass off to Ridiculousness. Her laugh is the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard .

"How do I look?" I ask her

"Ugly" She tells me wrinkling her nose and laughing.

"Thanks" I tell her acting to be hurt with a hand on my heart pretending she broke it.

"You look really handsome" She tells me standing up and kissing me

"Help me with the bow?" I ask her a little ashamed of not knowing how to do it

"Sure" She tells me doing the bow. Once she finishes it looks really good.

"Where did you learn to do it?"

"My mom was always doing bows for my dad before he died.."

"Oh.. Ready to go?" I ask her a little awkwardly

"Yup. Let me just grab my purse" She told me going in the room to look for her purse "Ready" She told me once she came out.

We were walking through Time Square looking for a cab and we were in front of this big statue of a marine kissing his girlfriend. I grabbed her and kissed her in the same position as the couple in the statue of the V-J Day. At first she's surprised but within seconds she starts kissing me back.

-------------------------

We finally go to the Empire States Building. It looked beautiful at night. I grabbed Emma's hand and we started to walk inside.

Emma's POV

We step into the Empire States and it's gorgeous! When we get to the top it's even more beautiful. I let go of Luke's hand and stand in the railing watching the whole city. I can feel Luke standing beside me. I turn around quickly and kiss him

"Thank you" I whisper once we pull away. He takes my hand and we go to a place apart from the crowd and I see a table. He brought me here for dinner. He pulls the chair for me to sit and I do. I watch as he walks to his chair. His perfect. Everything. His imperfections are my favorite things about him, like his pimples. I love everything about him. Especially that lip ring. He notices I'm staring at it because he puts the piercing between his teeth and I look at the ground and bury my face in my palms.

"I'm sorry" I tell him blushing

"Don't be. I stare at you 24/7 and you don't even notice" He tells me and I start laughing "And I kinda like it when you stare at me" He tells me grabbing my hands from my face and kiss it. I tilt my chin up blushing like crazy "And I love to see you blushing" He adds making me blush harder. When we finish eating he garbs my hand and stands up pulling me with him. I watched him as he started kneeling. Oh God no..

"You're not gonna propose are you?" I tell him and he laughs

"No.. Emma, I know I used to bully you and trust me, I feel awful about that, trust me, when we started doing the science project I started to fall for you.. I've never felt this way about anyone... Every time I'm with you I can't help but be happy, and when we're not together I can't stop thinking about seeing you again. You make me happy in ways I've never been happy before. Before you everything in my life was dark, then you came into my life and brighten everything up. You are the most special person for me, the person I love the most. Emma, I love you, madly. I just want to be with you, when I'm with you I forget about the world. When I'm with you everything and everyone else doesn't matter to me. When I'm with you I get disconnected from the world. You make me want to be better... For you. To be with you. You make me feel ways that can't be described. There are no words that can express how happy you make me or the way I feel about you.. And I don't want anything or anyone to get between us. Never. Emma...." He said pulling a ring out of his jacket and my cheeks are wet from the tears that have been running unstoppable because of what he just said. "So... Emma... Would you do me the honor of being your boyfriend" Tears started to run faster and I couldn't help but laugh and smile.

"Of course dummy" I tell him and both of us giggle. He slowly puts the ring in my finger and stands up.

"I love you Em-" He says but I cut him off by kissing him. He started kissing me back. I felt his arm finding its way to my waist and pulling me closer to him. My hands were in his neck and I felt his tongue in my lower lip asking for entrance and I allowed it. My fingers were tangled in his hair. after what felt like an eternity we pulled away in the need of air.

"I love you Emma" He whispered once we pulled away. Our foreheads were together and we were trying to catch our breath.

"I love you, Luke"

---------------------

Luke's POV

We were already in the hotel waiting for the elevator and I could feel Emma's eyes on me here and then, smiling. When the elevator finally came I stepped inside grabbing her hand and she followed me. When we were already in she looked at me and I looked at her. We started kissing and my back hit the wall of the elevator. My hands are grabbing her waist and pushing her closer to me and her fingers are tangled in my hair. My hands move to her butt and I grab her tights making her jump and wrapping her legs are my waist and I grabbed her butt to support her. The elevator door opened in our floor but we didn't pull away. She was still kissing me with her fingers in my hair. I open the door with the key and the second we entered the room I threw it in the floor and locked the door without pulling away. We pull away and we spin and I bump into the wall and she started kissing me wilder this time. I took us to bed and laid her as I took my shirt off.

----------------------

I lay with my head against his chest and I can hear his heart beating fast. I know mine is beating harder. I hug him hard and plant a kiss on his chest.

"I love you Luke"

"I love you Emma" He says and plants a kiss on top of my head.