Chapter 6

Luke's POV

What should I do at the party?? Maybe get Emma super drunk and leave her in the middle of the street... Maybe I should just leave her there... Nevermind. I need to know what I'm gonna wear. I know I'm a boy, but I care a lot about how I look. I don't like going out like a complete hobo like most of the guys that don't care how they look in public.

*dialing Emma*

"What do you want Luke?" Emma said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Nice to know you already added me to your contacts. I feel special. Anyways, just calling to see if you wanted to come tommorrow to plan our science proyect" I said on the phone and she groans. She groans a lot, I've noticed.

"Ugh. Fine. But we're just gonna work! I don't want you bothering all day" She said and I pout.

"Ooh you're taking the fun away" I said talking like a little boy now.

"Ha-ha. I mean it. If you start bothering I'll tell the teacher you didn't worked on the proyect" She threatens and I feel my face fall. What a witch.

"Fine!" I ask a angrily.

"Whatever bye" She said and I hanged up the phone.

*ends conversation*

"What a bitch" I said throwing my phone away and running my hands throw my face in frustration.

"Who?" Ash asked. He came over to the phone that was laying on the floor and threw it back to me.

"EMMA! She threatend me to tell the teacher I didn't work on the proyect if I bothered her" I said and Ashton had a 'are you serious?' Look on his face.

"Well... Just don't bother her. It's not that hard man" Ash said and I fake laughed.

"You don't understand.. I WANT TO DESTROY THAT BITCH!" I said angrily.

"Wooooow Luke. Calm down!!" He said grabbing me by my shoulders and shaking me. I feel the angriness slowly leaving my body as my shoulders relaxes. I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. I just... I FUCKIN HATE HER!

"The party is in 3 days. What are you wearing?" Ashton asks me and I roll my eyes. Was he really asking me that?

"Jeans and a shirt. Same old same old... You?" I ask him already knowing the answer.

"Same" He says with a shrug.

"I think there's gonna be beer, tequila, weed, cocaine and a lot of games like suck and blow. That's how party's are now" I tell Ashton and he blushes.

"Yeah... I just want to play suck and blow so that i can kiss Maggie" Ashton says blushing even more. He's so whipped. 

"Then just kiss her" I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's not that easy dude. We just started talking. I can't just kiss her" He tells me throwing his hands in the air.

"Why not?" I ask him confused.

"Because then she wouldn't want to go out with me" He says and I laugh a little.

"And what if she's really drunk? Wouldn't you kiss her?" I ask him and a surprised look goes through his face.

"No! I want her to know that I'm kissing her. Not being drunk. I don't want to abuse of her just because she's drunk" He quickly says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever man"

"Would you kiss Emma?" He suddenly asks me, catching me off guard. What the fuck? Why would he ask me that?

"NO DUDE! I DON'T LIKE HER!" I quickly say getting my defenses up.

"And if you have to because of suck and blow? I remember when you liked her" He says and I roll my eyes.

"That was years ago... Then yeah.. Maybe" I tell him and Ashton wiggles his eyebrows.

"Do you think she would kiss you back?" He asks and I groan. Such dumb questions.

"No. She hates me just as much as I hate her" I simply tell him and he laughs.

"I think that you're gonna end up forgiving her and not having revenge on her..." He says and I burst into laughs. This mate is on drugs.

"Of course I'll make her pay! She made my whole family suffer mate" I tell him and he smiles goofily.

"Well I think that I'm gonna end up with Maggie. Well atleast I'm hoping for that to happen.." He says while smiling and blushing.

"I think you'll get her.. I mean. What girl doesn't love dimples?" I tell him in a sarcastic tone.

"You're right mate!" He says as his face lights up. He didn't get it did he?