Chapter 31

Emma's POV

We start walking in the streets of Sidney. I've never been out at night until now. It's beautiful.

"Thanks for showing me this, Luke"
"Anything for you" He said and I fet my cheeks light up in flames.
"You look gorgeous when you blush" He said again and I felt my cheeks turn brighter and I peeked his lips. "I love you Emma. I really do. And if anything comes between I just want you to always know that. I love you"
"I love you too" and this time I really kissed him. I felt his tongue in my lower lip and I let it enter. The kiss became more sensual and I could feel my stomach twisting.

----------------------

We were in his house and couldn't keep our lips apart. In the elevator I sat in his lap and we dtrted making out. When we were in his room I helped him on bed and I sat on top of him and tarted planting kissing in jaw.

"Emma.." He moaned and that made me kiss his neck forcefull. I knew I was leaving a love bite but I didn't care and I know he didn't either. I took off his shirt and he started to take out mine

"Emma... You sure?"
"Yes I am. I want you and no one else to take my virginity"
"I love you Emma" He said and started kissing me forceful

----------------------

"Was it good? Was it what you expected? Did it hurt?" He started yo ask me with concerned eyes.
"Yes, it still hurts. And no. It wasn't what I expected"
"What?" He said almost out of breath with sad eyes.
"It was a lot much better. You know why? Because it was with you" I told him and this time HE blushed and I kissed him. All night I didn't move from that position because I know it'll hurt.

It was already morning and I woke up alone in bed and I heard the elevator beeping. That must be Luke.

"Hey princess" He came in the room with a tray full of food. Bacon, eegs, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches, muffins, coffee, and hot chocolate.

"What is this?" I asked him confused but flattered at the time.
"Well since yesterday I had the mist amazing night of my life and I know you're hurt I decided to make you this, because what you did yesterday for me was priceless and amazing and for that I want to thank you as much as I can. I love you Emma"
"Omg Luke! I love you more"
"Don't think so"
"Don't argue with me. I love you more!"
Okay okay! You love me more" he said raising his hands in defeat and laughing
"Thanks. Now give me food. I don't want to move"
"Fine my lady"

It was past noon and I was in the same position from yesterday night.

"Come on Emma. You gotta move someday. I'm not gonna rush you but you're kinda sleeping in your blood"
"Okay okay" I said finally standing up. Yup, I was right. As soon as I stood up everything in my felt weak and I almost fall
"Come here" Luke said sitting me in his lap and taking me to the shower when he noticed in how much pain I am.
"Thanks Luke"
"No worries" He said looking at me "Now go take a shower. We gotta eat dinner because it's almost 6" He told me and I opened my eyes wide in amazement.
"WHAT?!"
"Yup" he said laughing at me

Luke's POV

Emma was taking a shower and I took the opportunity to finish preparing dinner. After 40 minutes I saw Emma coming down the stairs with one of my soccer shirts on. She looked more beautiful than ever

"Luke?"
"Yup?"
"If this is is your house what was the house we went to do our science project?"
"Ohh that was the house I go when I want to hang out with friends who don't know about this house"
"Oh"
"I'm sorry if I kept it from you.. I didn't wanted you or anyone to know about this house or any of my richness at all" I confessed
"That's okay" She said half smiling and kissed me.