Chapter 1

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED YET! SO YOU MAY FIND A LOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES! LOVE YOU!!

Emma's POV

"Oh God I'm late for school!" I said while running down the stairs rapidly to find my mom in the kitchen. She was putting 2 plates of scrambled eggs with bacon on the kitchen counter next to 2 cups of fresh coffee. Wish I wasn't late so I could site down and eat with her. It smelled delicious.

"But honey... Your breakfast" She said and I started grabbing my stuff. I swing my backpack on my shoulder and quickly grab all my stuff before throwing it in in a disorganized and fast way. I really need to clean and wash this bag. It smells like a freshly dead body.

"Nows not a good time mom. Im late again!" I told her and she rolled her eyes at my statement. I look at myself in the mirror and start to pull my hair back, trying to look at least presentable, but I quickly give up and throw my hair in a messy bun. And not the ones from Tumblr.

"Well maybe you should start sleeping more earlier then." She said and I nodded my head. She's right. I should. But theres so many good Netflix tv shows to watch and so many cliffhangers to read!

"Okay mom I'll try to sleep more earlier. Bye, love you" I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead and running out the house, not before grabbing my car keys. And by car I mean a piece of garbage that I drive around.

"Love you too" I heard her say before I slam the door shut and made my way to my car.

---------

"Maggie I'm outside your house. Hurry up!" I told my best friend, Maggie, through the phone. She always take too long, because, unlike me, she cares about how she looks in school. I don't see why I should care. Its not like I'm trying to impress anyone in there.

"Coming. You see, Emma. For all this you gotta work for it. Even if it means you gotta be late for school" She told me and I laughed. She seriously needs to get checked up.

"Whatever Maggie, just please hurry up... I'm waiting for you in the car" I told her and she sighed. Now we're really late.

"I'm already outside" She said on the phone while coming out of the house. She's always so... Presentable. I'm always on jeans a t-shirt and converse with no makeup. Shes always wearing makeup! I don't really see why you should hide your face under layers and layers and more layers of makeup, when its only making you look like a fake barbie doll. Also quiet ugly i my opinion. I only wear winged eyeliner.

"Okay so, today the teacher will be telling us who our lab partners are. Aren't you excited?!" She tells me once she's in the car and I can't help but roll my eyes at her.

"Ummm... Not really. I just hope its not with Luke, Ashton, Michael or Calum. Especially with Luke" I told her and felt a hot feeling rush through my body as I remember my bully, Luke Hemmings. Not one of those good kinds of warmth, but one thats scary. I'm scared of him.

"I hope my lab partner is Ashton. He's so gorgeous!!" Maggie says and I hit her arm. I still can't believe Maggie has a crush on one of the guys who bully us everyday.

"Maggs... Are you blind?" I tell her trying to make a point. The point is that he is not good for her.

"Why, no. He's so gorgeous and cute and funny!" She said and started giggling like a little girl. Ugh.

"Are you forgetting that they bully us? Like... Everyday?" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Of course I know they do.. But who could resist to him?... TO THEM! The 4 of them are gorgeous!!" She tells me and now I roll my eyes once again.

"Whatever Maggs... We're already here.. Highschool. a place that's worse than hell..." I tell her pulling into the school's parking lot.

"Ohh come on Emm! School is fun, and with a lot of hot guys" She tells me and I shake my head in disapproval. Is hot guys all she thinks about?

"My God Maggs.. I think you have mental problems..." I tell her stepping out if the car and Maggie following.

"Thanks Emm. Love u too" She tells me laughing as we walk into the most dreaded place of mine, school.

-------------------

"Come on everyone gather around. Today I will be telling you who is gonna be your lab partner for the rest of the year.... 1. Ashton is gonna work with Maggie. 2. Michael is gonna work with Emily. 3. Calum is gonna work with Stephanie. 4. Matthew is gonna work with Adriana. And 5. Luke is gonna work with Emma. The rest of you can choose your own partners" The science teacher said in front of the class. I listen carefully to each name until I hear mine. I let the information sink in until realization hits me like a brick wall. What?! I walk to the teacher's desk with blood boiling through my veins.

"Teacher... Sorry but I think you got it wrong... Luke and I can't really work together" I told the teacher and she sighed, putting down the science book.

"Why not? You're a straight A student. He needs someone like you to help him pass the class" The teacher says and I roll my eyes. Of course. He's failing.

"Teacher you dont understand... We... Hate each other? And him failing the class is not my problem" I explain but the teacher just shakes her head.

"Well whatever happend with you two undo it, because I'm not changing the groups. Good luck with Luke. And that's the last I'm hearing about it." She told me and I groaned turning in my heels and started walking to my lab table

"Thanks" I mumble sarcastically to myself as I headed to my lab seat.

"Hey Emma... It seems like we're gonna have a lot of fun this year.." Luke said while smirking. I know hes planning something to embarrass me in front of everyone.

___________

Spread some love sharing! Sharing is caring! Never forget that!!

Lots of love,

Duni✌️❤️