Chapter 45.

~Nathan~

I'm awoken from my nap by my vibrating phone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm awoken from my nap by my vibrating phone.

I look at the caller ID and can't help but smile.

I quickly wipe the sleep out of my eyes and answer the FaceTime.

"Heyyy wassup lil mama." I greet her.

"Hi Nate!" She waves. "Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. How are you? How's Cali?"

She sighs happily. "I'm good, Cali's good. My music is going pretty great actually. I've been getting bigger gigs lately."

"That's great Lynn. And I'm happy about your music going well. I'm proud of you. You've been working so damn hard over the years, you deserve all the good things you get."

"Oh stop, your flattery is too much for my little heart to handle." She said dramatically, placing a hand on her chest. "But thank you. How has Atlanta been treating my boy? You look good."

"Thank you, and Atlanta is good." I chuckled. "I'm actually in New Orleans right now though."

She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ohh is that right? Another little favor for your little model girlfriend huh?"

I pressed the tip of my tongue into my cheek and laughed, looking away from the camera before nodding.

"Yeah something like that."

I looked back at the phone once I heard a whipping sound.

"Aye, I'm not whipped. I just knew it'd make her happy if I came with her, that's all."

"Whaaatever you say. Speaking of your girl, I've seen some of her material in magazines and on billboards. She's beautiful, you're a lucky guy Nate. I just might be a little jealous."

I rolled my eyes dramatically but couldn't help but grin.

"That's my girl."

We talked for a while about small details that have happened since we last talked.

Same old Lynn.

I didn't remember how much I missed her until she called.

"Do you think your girlfriend would mind you coming to visit me for a few days? I miss my buddy." She poked her lips out into a pout.

"Cute. But nah I don't think that's a good idea. Might be a little disrespectful to B."

"But you said her baby daddy is literally staying in Bethany's house with y'all, which is worse than me coming..." She scoffed when I gave her a look. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. No disrespect for your girl but I miss my friend. But you will be coming to Cali in a few months anyway right? For that...thing?"

"Yeah." I confirmed plainly.

"Sorry, I know you usually like to be left alone so I won't even ask about seeing you then. Well maybe I could come visit you then?"

The Morning After (T.O.N.S Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें