38 » finally free

Finally Free — OUR PRECIOUS LIL NUGGET ❤️❤️

Your eyes keep me reminded
That nothing's out of reach
When you're with me
It feels like I'm finally free

» LOUIS »

Time : 11.50PM, DAY 2

-x- UP ON LAND -x-

"Tomlinson, this better not be a screw up." The police officer says sternly, glancing at Louis over the rim of his dark sunglasses. God knows why he's wearing shades when it's nearing midnight.

"It's not. I'm sure. You saw what he hid in his flat, didn't you?" Louis asks rhetorically as he anxiously glances at his watch.

"We did. But how sure that he'll be coming here?"

Louis grits his teeth, silently nodding to himself. "I just know it."

» flashback »

Time: 4.43 AM, DAY 1

"Don't do anything stupid, okay? Alex is really someone who you shouldn't be messing with. I don't want to come back home to your corpse lying on the beach, got it?" Harry says sternly.

Louis huffs. "Okay, got it. Seriously, don't worry about me." He waves his hands dismissively.

With another defeated sigh, Harry nods with a half smile. "Thank you, Lou. I owe you. Big time."

"Damn right you do. Now, tell me Alex's biggest weakness." Louis states, his eyes still unable to leave Harry's tail in the water. Tail.. his step brother has a fucking tail!! A mermaid tail!!

"Now, from what I know, a merman's biggest fear is getting captured and then bided off."

"Wait wait wait, you mean there are actually like... auction houses that know merfolk exist?"

"That, I'm not too sure, probably not. But, you know men, people will do anything for money." Harry says. "What do you have planned?"

"We need to find a way to lure Alex up, lead him on some goose hunt and bam! Right into the trap of cops. But now I just gotta figure a way out to lure him up here. Maybe make him believe that someone up here on land knows about him being a merman and is trying to sell him off? Since you said they're scared of getting sold or some shit." Louis suggests with a raise of a brow.

"Yeah, maybe even throw in the idea of this person having the means to weaken him and that's when they'll strike to bid him off or some shit."

"Good idea. Any code name we should come up with? You know, so Alex will know who to 'look for' when he's up here on land?" Louis asks.

Harry purses his lips and nods. "Let's go with some classic cheesy code name. Like... X?"

Louis nods in agreement, a little smile on his face. "X it is. Now all you have to do is go back down to Bikini Bottom and make sure Alex knows the news. I'll handle the cops."

"Got it. And it's Aquacia."

"Whatever, just get down there Prince Eric and save your Ariel."

»»»

Time: 10.57 PM, DAY 1