35 » blood or water

^ You can literally feel the sexual tension between them, I love it  

YOU ARE THE REASON— CALUMN SCOTT

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

» NIALL »

» flashback»

-x- in the cave w N/H/Z -x-

There, was a whole school of fishes, all at a stand still. They're all of different sizes and colours and species, but they have one thing in common. They're all facing Niall.

"Ni... Harry's right. There's your power."

"M-My power?" Niall stutters, staring wide-eyed at the school of fishes which are only staring back at Niall. "But... I don't even.. I can't.." Niall trails off, speechless as anxiety takes over his senses. And that somehow breaks the formation of the school of fishes, with them swimming away in different directions.

"It's okay baby, hey.. shh.." Harry soothes, taking Niall's hand in his. "We can figure that out along the way, yeah?" Harry says, his languid voice calming Niall's nerves.

"Alright." Niall nods, and Harry smiles softly, kissing Niall's pout on his lips away.

"So.. what should we do?" Zayn asks.

"I have an idea.. and I know it sounds crazy, but it might just work." Harry says.

Zayn nods. "Let's hear it."

"I get myself caught by the king... like a bait."

"Have you lost your tail Harry Styles?!" Niall shrieks. "How in the bloody gallows will you getting caught by the king make this situation any better?!"

"Ni-"

"No! I'm not letting this happen. We broke you free and now you're willingly, I repeat, willingly, going to let him catch you?"

"Niall, calm down. Listen to what Harry-"

"And as bait?? It's like you're willingly feeding your arse to the sharks!" Niall continues to rant exasperatedly.

"Ni," Harry sighs, grabbing Niall's hand to stop him from pacing about. "Listen to me yeah?"

"I will be fine." Harry says reassuringly, his green eyes locked onto his blue.

"You don't know that!" Niall shouts, tears spilling from his eyes in vexation. How the gallows is Harry so calm about all of this??

"Shhh..." Harry soothes, cupping Niall's red cheeks. "Ni, princess, calm down for me, okay?"

Niall sniffles softly, inhaling a shaky breath.

When he's calmed down, somewhat, Harry speaks again.

"Once I get caught by him, it'll make him think he has the upper hand. And I'm sure he'll use my capture to lure you out. And that's what we want. It's then that we try to bring him down, mentally. He'll lose composure, even if it's just for a couple of seconds, and when the time is right, we knock the trident out from his hands."