19 » mirror

That gif melts my heart

» NIALL»

"You can pick out anything you want love. I got it all for you." Harry smiles, handing him two bags full of clothes.

Niall's eyes light up when he catches glimpses of cute dresses and blouses. "Thank you, Harry Styles, you're so sweet." He says graciously, beaming up at the taller lad with bright eyes.

Harry smiles. "That's all you, angel. You can pick out some new underwear in that drawer. I'll wait outside for you, yeah?"

With a nod, Harry gives the smaller lad a soft peck on his lips before leaving his room.

Niall decided on a sky blue summer wrap dress with little white flowers all around and small ruffles at the sleeves.

Niall puts the flowy dress on, smiling to himself when the ties cinches at his waist, the neckline a flattering V, the end of the dress hitting mid thigh to accentuate his smooth, fair legs

He tries to fix his lilac hair as best as he can before he slips on the usual white pair of flats that Harry got him.

With a deep breath, he heads out of Harry's room, suddenly nervous and bashful about what Harry would think about how he looks. Would he think it's weird?

"Woah." He hears not one, but two voices speak up.

He shyly looks up, to see Harry, together with his strange stepbrother, Louis he remembers, in the living room.

Harry walks up to him with a smile, his green eyes bright as he takes in Niall's appearance. The smaller lad shies away, looking down at his feet coyly, not daring to meet Harry's gaze.

"Hey. You look gorgeous, Ni." Harry praises, tipping Niall's head back up and kisses the tip of his nose, drawing a small giggle from the lad.

"So the bag of clothes that you've got... ah..." Louis mumbles to himself, bursting that little bubble surrounding the couple.

Harry faces his step brother, who's sporting a shit eating smirk on his lips, as he peers behind Harry's shoulder in hopes of seeing the smaller merman better.

"Lou, back off." Harry scolds, holding Niall behind him protectively.

"But I just wanna say hi." Louis defends himself.

Niall peeks his head out from behind Harry's bigger frame, smiling weakly at the curious lad. If he's Harry's brother, he can't be that bad.

"Hi." He murmurs shyly.

Louis grins, waving enthusiastically. "Hi! What's your name? You're so much nicer than Harry. See, H, be more like your boyfriend."

Harry rolls his eyes, though, Niall can't help the little jump his heart did at the word boyfriend. They're boyfriends.