18 » a bizarre experience

Kind of a filler, sorry xx

» HARRY STYLES »

"Ni? Angel," Harry coos softly in Niall's ear, running his hands up and down the length of Niall's arms. "It's morning babe, the sun's about to rise."

"Wait till the sun rises then." Niall grumbles, his Irish accent thick and laced with tiredness. His morning voice is probably one of the sexiest things Harry has ever heard.

"But Ni-"

"Shhh..." Niall blindly reaches up, trying to clam a palm over Harry's mouth, only for it to poke up Harry's nose.

Harry laughs lightly, moving his head away from Niall's touch.

"I can't go home now. So just... shhh." He lazily mumbles.

Harry raises a brow slightly, but does as he says anyway, lying back down next to the smaller merman, scooping him back up in his arms.

"What do you mean you can't go home now?" Harry asks quietly, nuzzling his nose into Niall's hair, his arms tightening to pull Niall in closer.

Niall shrugs lazily, wrapping his own smaller arms back around Harry's waist. "Nothing. I just don't want to leave you now."

Harry sighs defeatedly, knowing he's probably not going to get through to him.

"Alright. Go back to sleep then princess. I'll be here when you wake up." He murmurs, pressing a loving kiss on Niall's forehead.

"Promise?" He asks meekly, tiredly raising up a pinky. 

Harry smiles fondly at the merman, wrapping his own pinky around Niall's. "I promise, angel."

"Good." Niall smiles, his blue eyes half hidden behind his lids, nodding contently as he tucks his head under Harry's chin. And Harry's heart is warm. So freaking warm that he feels as though Niall has just lit a small flame right in the middle of his heart.

Harry presses his lips on the top of Niall's head, lingering the small kiss there before pulling him in impossibly closer, slotting his legs between Niall's, slowly drifting back to sleep even though he didn't really want to, only because now with Niall in his arms, his reality finally seems better than his dreams.

»

The next time Harry woke, it's because of his bladder which feels like it's about to burst into pieces any second.

And Niall's literally clinging onto him, his weight weighing down, which, though he's light, it still doesn't help his pee problem at all.

He silently curses to himself before gently prying Niall's arm off his waist, and wiggling his own arm out from under Niall's smaller body.

He watches as a small pout forms on Niall's lips, before Niall's arms move up to hold him once more, the pout on his lips disappearing and changing into a small smile instead. 

Despite his bladder which is about to erupt, he still can't help but to smile softly at the smaller boy. And it's as if it just struck him that maybe he makes Niall as happy as he does to him. And that thought makes him really bloody happy. As though he's on top of the fuckin world, in fact.

He leans down and gently presses a soft kiss on Niall's lips before he's rolling himself out of Niall's grasp. Literally, rolling out. Overestimating the size of his bed that's actually fit for a five year old, he topples to the floor with a thud, narrowly missing hitting his head on his dresser.

"Fucking hell." He curses under his breath, peering over his bed to see that Niall's still sound asleep.

With a soft sigh in relief, he tucks his pillow under Niall's arm, before he's walking as quick as he can towards his shared bathroom with Louis.