29: The finale showdown

But I'm willing to put my trust in you.....
Baby you can put your trust in me

Narrarator's POV

The laughter and happiness and excitement was replaced with fear, sadness, anger and anxiety.

Soarin was in a critical condition.

Flash sentry was patting Blitz's shoulder to calm him down. Spitfire was pacing, Fluttershy was bitting her nails, Fleetfoot was crying, and Rainbowdash was grim expressioned as she looked at the picture of her and Soarin in her locket.

They were all standing outside the room where Soarin's surgery was taking place. The doctors were trying to get the bullet out.

"Who the devil did this to my cousin?!" Spitfire yelled and punched the wall angrily, her knuckles bleeding.

Fleetfoot pulled on her hair and cried even louder. Rainbow flinched. Her head was buzzing with diffirent emotions and questions. Who did this to him? Why did they do it? Will he survive? Will he be ok?

"Oh god why didn't I just tell him right there and then? Tell him how much I.....I...." slowly tears were forming but none coming down.

Slowly she started sob and sniff. Fluttershy patted her back. "Shush, I'm sure Soarin will be ok, he's a tough guy" She assured. Dash wiped her eyes and forced a smile.

Spitfire continued punching the wall until more and more blood was coming out. A few nurses were telling her to stop and let them bandage her but she kept telling them to fuck off and save her cousin.

"Seems peculiar isn't? The security at school ecnreased and toughenned up, but no one saw anybody enter the school with a gun? Or atleast looked suspicious?" Blitz faced us all.

"They were waiting for Soarin for hours. It was all well planned, they hid inside one of the stalls, locked it to make sure noone will enter, made sure noone was there execpt Soarin and then shoot him. But from Soarin's scratches and his fist was red, I can tell he fought them first before eventualy getting shot" Blitz stated.

"Are there any cameras?" He asked Dash who nodded.

"Yea everywhere" she answered.

Suddenly they heard foosteps coming and saw Discord. "Follow me" I said. They all looked at one another and followed him out of the hospital, and back to the school.

"I checked the security cameras and you won't believe who did it" He said angrily.

"Who?" Fluttershy asked with a gasp.

"See for yourselves" He said and showed them the computer screens.

There they saw Quibble spying on Soarin and Dash practice, he was holding a gun. Then they saw, go inside the bathroom, hid inside a stall, locked the door, and waited for Soarin to come.

An hour later he did, Dash felt anger swell in her as she saw Quibble unlock the door, and aimed the gun at Soarin, who emedietly punched Quibble who punchef back, they fought for two minutes and then

SHOOT!!!

A hand flew to Fleetfoot's mouth and a scream escaped Dash's mouth.

"That son of a bitch! I'll slit his throat!" She yelled and dashed out of the security room. Her friends hot on her trail.

"Wait Dash! Where are you going?" Flash asked panting as he tries to keep up.

"I'm going to teach that asshole a lesson that'll make him as silent as the grave! Literaly silent as the grave!" She yelled angry and ran to canterlot's more dark and lower parts of canterlot city.