28: This is Me/Gotta find you(The Final Jam)

I'm gonna let the light
Shine on me!

Blitz POV

"Hey dude, its ok alright? I'm sure she just needs some time to think it over" I said as I continued to knock on his door. Soarin didn't took Dash's rejection very well, it gaved him the shocks.

****Flashback

"I'm sorry Soarin but uh...I...I realy can't be your girlfriend" Dash started and already I could see the light in his eyes fading.

"What?" He asked stepping back.

"I already loved once. And look where that led me, I'm sorry but I can't risk it anymore. You've been a very good friend to me but....I think thats what you'll always be" She said.

Oh boy, the poor bloke's not gonna lile this

"But, I thought...Rainbowdash what about the things you said in that journal of yours?"

Whoa talk about privacy, the bloody idiot's got the nerve to read other people's diaries eh?

"Sorry Soarin" Rainbowdash said and ran away.

Soarin stood there, he had been publicly rejected. The whole school will be talkinh about this for months

I looked to my side to see Spitfire only to find no one. Probably left to have a go on Dash

******

I heard sobbings in his room. Then the sound of him playing his guitar. I sighed. "Just know buddy, I'm here for ya, thats what friends do" I assured him. No reply. I stood outside his bedroom door waiting for my friend to come out.

******

Rainbow's POV

"Gonna let the l-light....shine on me...now I've found who I am....." I couldn't finnish my song. I started crying so hard. How can I be so selfish? An idiot to leave him there.

Yea yea you guys can yell at me all you want for rejecting Soarin but hey itd not my foult ok? Ok well it kinda is but when you loved someone from before, and you dedicated yourself to giving them what they want everyday, forcing yourself to get up to make them happy when you yourself they never bothered trying to make you happier. And then one day they hurt you and break your trust, left you in the dark without so much as a second glance... You don't know what its like.

It was cold back then, the rain was hard, I still remember clearly how I ran and ran after his speeding car until I stopped and just cried in the pouring rain in the street's sidewalk.

My heart shattered and broken in two. Spitfire so happened to have been passing by and saw me. She hugged me and dried my tears. As did Fluttershy. My two most favorite best friends in the world.

They said

"Everything will be ok...nothing and noone can harm you now that I'm here...I'll make sure of it. Now get up and dry your tears, show us the true Rainbowdash we all know before that asshole showed up" Spitfire said

"The wound...is where the light enterd you...someday you'll be better and all the darkness will be replaced with the light, you are a strong girl Rainbow...and we all love you for who you are....I'm sure that someday somehow the right person will come and lift you up, you just met the wrong one thats all....but for now...we, will be the ones to drive out all the darkness" Fluttershy had cooed.

And they did. They helped me up, they dried my tears, made me strongers. Three summers after that....Soarin came along. He brought something inside of me. Something that had been long gone and now back. I made the biggest mistake of my life.