22: Sing our hearts out

All I need is you by my side!
                                   So shine forever....

Soarin's POV

I paced back and forth in my room. Its been a month since I've read her journal and well, things have been pretty diffirent between me and Rainbow. Eversince I've accepted my 'feelings' for Rainbowdash, I've been stuttering around her, ruder, meaner, more annoying to her then before, but makes up for it by smooth talking her and telling her jokes. I've also been easily jelouse and irritated whenever another guy would flirt with her. And I would feel much much better after I'd see them getting a punch in thr eye by my princess.

I've noticed Quibble's been, quiet lately. Maybe plotting his next move on Rainbowdash?

My phone buzzed.

Rainbowdash: Hey Soarin any luck finding my Journal? Wanna hang out after lunch?😊

PrettyboySoaring: Yea good news I've found it, I'll return it to you straight away, wanna meet up at the lake behind the school?

Rainbowdash: Cool. Did u by any chance read my journal????? Cuz if u did Imma gunna kill you

She snickered at her threat. She's so cute whenever she tries to scare me.

I'll see you soon my princess

******

Rainbowdash's POV

"You're the missing piece I need the song inside of me...I need to find you, I gotta find you!"

I sang. But then I had an idea!

I took out my song book and wrote

(Female)

Do you know what its like? To
Feel so in the dark!
To dream about a light....where
Your the shinning star! I have this
Dream...

Right inside of me! I have to believe
In myself! Its the only waaaay!

This is real! This is me! I'm
Exactly where I'm suppose to be
Gonna let the light! Shine on me!

This is meeeeee!

(Male)

You're the voise I hear inside
My head! The reason that I'm
Singing, I need to find you

I gotta find you! Yea-ea

I smiled. Combining mine and Soarins songs made it an epic song! What if I show it to Soar? Maybe he'll like it. But, wait, why all of a sudden am I thinking Soarin's options are something I realy realy realy wanna hear and prefer?

I hid my song book in my bag and prepared to meet him.

"Where are you going Rainbowdash?" the little squirt  asked. "Just meeting a friend" I asnwered. She smirked. "Who Soarin? Don't you mean boyfriend?" She teased. I tensed and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Just friends, just friends, just friends, just friends, just friends" I thought repeatedly in my head.

"Or you want him more--"

"Thats it! Ok bye bye laters!" I cutt off my sister and ran off to the school. Even though its saturday and its probably closed. But, I'm not going inside. I'm going around it to the lake.

PrettyboySoaring: You ok?

Rainbowdash: 'course I'm ok, what do you think could be wrong?