16: down by the lake

Whats wrong with being....
                                                             Confident....

Narrarator's POV

Dash was shook violently awake very early the next day by her mother. "Get up" She ordered and draf her daughter down stairs where breakfast was being served. Scootalou was looking down on her plate and wasn't speaking. Dash furrowed a brow and sat down next to her sister.

Scootalou turned away not to face her.

"Squirt. Whats wrong?" She asked gently. Her mother glared at them both while their father kept silent. Dash forced her sister to face her and gaspes in horror and anger. There was a bruise on Scootalou's cheek and a black eye.

"I have often told you two darlings multiple times. Naughty children deserves to be punished" Their mother reminded.

"You're sick" Dash thought.

******Time skip

"We'll be picking you up after school" Rainbow's mom said sternly and droved away.

Rainbow held her sister's hand and they walked inside the school. Scootalou kept her head down the whole time. "Howdy Scootalou!" Applebloom greeted her best friend. She gasped when she saw her face.

"W-whats wrong? What happened?" Applebloom asked concerned.

Rainbow whispered to Applebloom the situation and told her to never tell anyone because it might get them in trauble and Scootalou might get an even more beating. Everyone had a weakness. And hers was Scootalou. Seeing her hurt, makes Dash feel hurt too.

"Ok miss" Applebloom said and escorted Scootalou to their classroon. Rainbow took out the necklace Scootalou made for her and put it on.

"What the hell am I gonna do now?" She said out loud.

"You ok Dash?"

She spun around to meet the gaze of Soarin.

"Hi" She said blankly and walked pass him. Soarin was confused as to why she was avoiding him. Again.

"Whats wrong?" He asked trying to catch up to the rainbownette. "Nothing's wrong" Dash said dissmisively. "You ca 't fool me Dashie" Soarin teased.

"Stop calling me Dashie! And stop pestering me, bothering me, I would appreciate it if you would just LEAVE ME alone! Ever since you came into my life all you've done is nothing but trauble, ans you pester me so much! Mind your own bussness would ya?! You have your own life to deal with don't you?" Rainbow scolded. She was so angry and stressed she took it all out on Soarin.

"Aaaaaand I would realy realy realy throw a party if it happens thay YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER PLANET IN ANOTHER GALAXY!" Dash finnished with an irritated yell.

Soarin stood there letting her vent all her anger and frustration out on him(because thats how much of a gentleman he is!) with his arms crossed and his lips in a straight line.

"W-well?! Aren't gonna say anything you big hoe?!!!!"

Soarin didn't responded. Instinctively, Dash tried to punch him, but Soarin grabbed her by the wrist and she stared at him, stress and confusion clearly showing in her face.

Then with one swift move she was picked up from the ground and carried outside to the lake under the shade of the big willow tree.

He dumped her(literaly) there and she groaned and rubbed her butt. "Soarin! What the hell?!" She cussed.

"Do what I'll tell you to do, take a deep breath" He instrtucted.

Dash rolled her eyes but did so.