25: Admittance part 1

They say before you start a war
             You better know what you're
Fighting for......

Rainbowdash's POV

I groaned and rosed up from the....navy blue bed....WAIT WHAT?!

I looked around my surroundings realizing where I am. I was a little relieved to find out I'm still wearing clothes. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened last night....but regretted it.

A few blurry flashbacks came

"is it weird that I wanna kiss you now?"

OHMYGAWD WHY THE HELL WOULD I SAY THAT?!!!!!!!!!

"Soarin....would you hate me if I told you I liked you?" I kissed his cheek " Because I think I realy do...is that weird?"

Oh my god. Oh my god my cover is blown forever! Oh no I'm doomed! Oh shit I can't believe I got so drunk I ended up tell him how I felt! Yes! Ok!OK MY SECRET IS REVEALED! THERE IS NO POINT IN HIDDING IT NOW! I LIKE SOARIN SKIES!!!!!!!!! (A/N: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍Fangirling now!)

UWAAAA! My reputation is ruined!

Whats the point of keeping it a secret now? Ok, I'm admitting it to the whole world if I can, I. Secretly. Like. That. Asshole. Soarin. Skies.

Though I'm pretty sure Soar isn't all that he seems since I've seened his scrapbook. But...wait, did anything else...happened to other then me confessing?

No....oh lord please no! Please I'm not ready for the responsibilty lord! Please tell me he used protection!

I heard groaning from somwhere the bed so I looked  down to see Soarin fast asleep, some drool escaped his mouth.

I gaved out a 'phew!' to see he too was wearing clothes, but his belt was unbuckled.

I stood up, tip toed out of the room and since I was thirsty I went to his kitchen and looked for a glass and a pitcher. I opened the ref and took out a pitcher filled with cold water.

Yea even though its like 7:01 am, too early in the morning, I'll still drink this cold water.

I heard movements from upstairs. He's probably already awake.

I gulped down the water and prepared another glass. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I smirked. "Soarin I know its you" I said chuckling.

I can tell he's smirking. "Aaaaand good morning to you too princess" I chuckled before taking my glass and sipped on it.

"So....lastnight was realy fun huh?" He went on.

My cheekd heated up. And by 'fun' what does he mean by 'fun'? He's not meaning any other thing right?

"Um, yea" I answered avoiding his eyes.

He smirked even wider. "So, you um...remember anything in particular?"

I choked on my drink and faced him, fuck my cheeks are now as red as tomatoes! Please let the ground open up and swallow me whole!

"Hhmmm nope! Nothing I mean what did happened last night cause I am pretty clueless" I faked a chuckle and coughed.

How in the fuck did I even began to be attracted to him anyway? Where did this all began? Ahhh I get it, it all started when he first kissed me at the lake didn't it?

Or when he and I got stuck inside the school counsil office because of Blitz, or when he told me to vent all my anger and frustrations on him?

I looked at Soarin and saw he hsd the biggest, most sly, and devishly handsome smirk. I gulped as he leaned closely.

"Do you want a quick recap?"

No thanks!

"Knock yourself out" I snapped. He smirked again. "Oh baby I would have preferred if you had knocked me out"

My eyes widened and I realized what he meant. "Pervert!" I yelled and slapped him hard.

He glared at me. "Seriously?! Dash I was kidding alright? I don't want you to knock me out in that way. Jeez you think I'm head over heels for you when I seriously am not" He shot.

For real I think him being annoyed is kinda cute....wait what?!

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Then faced him again. "You mad?"

"No" he sarcasticaly said.

(A/N: Here is another little tip: Boys find it cute when a girl gives them pleading eyes and bite their lips)

I rolled my eyes. Then had an idea. "Soaaaarin, please don't be mad, I'm sorry  I slapped you" I purred giving him pleading eyed. He blushed and looked away. I hugged him from his behind, and bit my lower lip. "Soaaaarin"

"D-Dash" He stuttered my name.

(A/N: They also find it cute when girls play with their hair)

I twirled my hair between my fingers and stucked it behind my ear.

"Please forgive me" I said pouting.

Now his face was now comepletely red. "Ok ok ok! Its ok! Just stop doing that" He said.

I bursted out laughing and pulled away from him, got me another glass of cold water and drank it in one gulp.

"Um, Dash..listen last night--"

"I told you that I liked you" I finnished. Silence.

"Well....do you?"

Again silence. Well yea I like him but he's a player and an asshole. He gets on my every nerves and he can be pretty annoying and hard to get along sometimes. But on the other side of that, I've seen his side of kindness, he cares for me in a way noone else has. He rescued me from being locked up shut in my room, he gaved me a notebook that helped me let out all my feelings.

He treats me like I'm a porcelean that'll break at one touch, he protects me, he makes me angry, and sometimes happy. He's got the nerve to make me annoyed at him which is something I always liked.

I faced him, his green eyes bored into my magenta ones.

"I need to go home"