CHAPTER 14 ~ Gabriel Simmons

"Hi. I'm Gabriel Simmons... are you Andy Fowler?"

"I am... may I ask again if I can help you?"

"You wouldn't by chance know a girl by the name of Milli Westbrook... Would you?"

-

"Um... Can you give me a second... I um-"

"No, take your time, I'll be out here" Gabriel said. That wasn't very reassuring. Andy had no idea who the hell this guy was or why he was looking for Milli.

Andy smiled tightly and shut the door. He pushed through masses of people in search of his mum.

Mum" he tapped her shoulder, she turned to him with a bright smile,

"What's the matter? Where's Luna... Who was at the door?"

"Uh, it was some guy... He's looking for Milli" Andy whispered. Truthfully he hadn't thought about Milli very much, despite it being her death day, it was also his daughter's birthday. He visited her grave earlier that morning and have her a bouquet of white lilies. Other than that he's been focused on his beautiful one year old daughter.

He followed his mum as she left for the front door. She opened it and he still stood there, smiling brightly,

"You must be Ms. Fowler, I'm Gabriel Simmons, you wouldn't by chance know a girl by the name of Milli Westbrook? Or maybe Million- her full name is Million"

"I'm sorry Mr. Simmons, may I ask why you need to see Milli?" Andy's mum asked, an incredulous look on her features.

"Please, call me Gabe. Um, it's a long story. May we go somewhere to talk in private?" Before his mum could answer Andy spoke up,

"We are kind of busy at the moment, what is your number, we can make plans to meet somewhere tomorrow"

"Yes, that'd be great it um... ***-***-****" Gabriel said with a small smile.

"Thank you Gabriel, have a nice night" Andy said, then he shut the door.

"Andrew darling, calm down what's the matter?" Andy realised he was shaking, he wasn't dumb he could put two.amd two together. Andy grabbed his mum's wrist and drug her into the hallway where it wasore quiet.

"I'm not really sure I like him..he just shows up looking for Milli, everyone she knew knows she's dead now there's this new guy... Something's off" he said.

"Andrew, it's only been a year, that's unfair of you to assume that everyone she knew knows she's dead, Milli knew alot of people. How about I finish the party and you get some rest, you still look as tired as ever."

Andy nodded and went to his room. As soon as he walked in he immediately collapsed on his bed. Should he call Mikey? He would rather talk to Rye, but Rye didn't know everything, Mikey was his only option.

Andy: can I have Mikey's number?

Harv: only if we are clear that he's mine

Andy: haha yes, he's yours

Harv: okay

Andy relaxed into his sheets as his phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Mikey? It's Andy, I was wondering if you had time to talk"

"Of course, what's up bud?"

"So... You know how today is Luna's first birthday?"

"Of course, you have to send me a picture of her in her birthday outfit" he said back, Andy could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah will do. Anyway, just a few minutes again some guy named Gabriel Simmons showed up"